Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mikey take the big fightsbat 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mikey take the big fightsbat 140?

Meaning Prograis and Taylor. Or do you think we will more likely see him fight Baranchyk and Relikh?

big fights them two arent in mikeys league and i doubt youd give him credit for beating either of them

Comment

There are no big fights at 140. He'll target Flanagan next and try to avoid Ramirez.

Comment

Lol at "fightsbat"

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Lol at "fightsbat"
          [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            There are no big fights at 140. He'll target Flanagan next and try to avoid Ramirez.
            Ramirez is HUGE compared to Garcia. Although I dont think Mikey will have to look far for sparring partners or will it be a hard strategy to come up with to win, Ramirez will not make it easy, in fact if Ramirez beats Prograis, itd be prime time to fight Mikey afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Meaning Prograis and Taylor. Or do you think we will more likely see him fight Baranchyk and Relikh?
              Dont forget the mighty Flanagan's fighting for a vacant at the weight. Another Mikey fight right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Ramirez is HUGE compared to Garcia. Although I dont think Mikey will have to look far for sparring partners or will it be a hard strategy to come up with to win, Ramirez will not make it easy, in fact if Ramirez beats Prograis, itd be prime time to fight Mikey afterward.
                I think Mikey will use the Top Rank excuse to avoid Ramirez.

Comment

I really wanted to see

Linares
                  Easter
                  Lomachenko

In any order fight Mikey. Disappointing.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the guy who calls out all the big names and then fights guys who've never beaten anyone you've ever hessrd of. 135 has at least 2 or 3 better fights for him so he runs away to 140. If there were anyone good at 140 and 135 was the wasteland had be going back down to 135.

Fk this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X