Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    This is the world we live in...

LMFAO, basically.

The liberals if you put it in they scream and if you take it out they cry. No way of satisfying them when they dislike something or someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      LMFAO, basically.

The liberals if you put it in they scream and if you take it out they cry. No way of satisfying them when they dislike something or someone.

Comment

• Once again Democrats have to dig themselves out of a Hillary hole. Her comments in India have stirred some criticism from her fellow Democrats just ahead of midterm elections. She keeps alienating half the country and then wonders why she lost her bid for presidency twice. If white men and women were to blame for her loss to Trump, who was to blame for her loss to Obama? Dividing her own party again for personal gain and attention.

Democrats who typically fall into the Clinton camp are trashing the two-time failed presidential candidate for singling out white female Trump voters, blaming their ballots cast in 2016 on “pressure” from male figures in their lives.

From Democratic senators to even her former campaign manager, there is a seeming consensus across the board that even “sugarcoating” her comments this week don’t make them any easier to swallow.

During former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s appearance in India over the weekend, she claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

HILLARY CLINTON BLAMES 'PRESSURE' FROM MEN FOR WHY WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR TRUMP

She added: “"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

Clinton’s former 2008 presidential campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle didn’t defend her remarks.

“Look this was bad. I can’t sugarcoat it,” Solis Doyle said on HLN this week. “She was wrong and clearly it’s not helpful to Democrats going into the midterms and certainly not going into 2020.”

Solis Doyle added: “She’s put herself in a position where Democrats are going to have to distance themselves from these remarks and distance themselves from her, particularly those Democrats that are running in the states that Donald Trump won.”

Like Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., who is up for re-election, come the midterms in November, in a state Trump won by 19 points.

“Those are kind of fighting words for me, because I’m partial to Missouri voters,” McCaskill told The Washington Post. “I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo.”

December 6, 2011: Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., right, accompanied by Sen. Susan Collins R-Maine, gestures during a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., slammed Clinton's remarks, saying they were "fighting words." (AP)

McCaskill added, defending voters in her state, “I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter, especially ones in my state.”

Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, who is up for re-election in a state Trump won, also slammed Clinton.

“I don’t really care what she said,” Brown told the Huffington Post. “I just think that that’s not helpful.”

Comment

• Comment

• Fox News is state media

Comment

• Only the best people smh

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/16/george-nader-child-****-467776

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                You didn’t have to sh it on him like that.

Comment

• Longtime Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’: report

elix Sater, one of Donald Trump’s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time — and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectator‘s Paul Wood that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s deep dive into Trump’s business practices may be yielding results.

Trump recently made remarks that could point to a money laundering scheme, Wood reported.

“I mean, it’s possible there’s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?” the president said.

Sater, who has a long history of legal troubles and is cooperating with law enforcement, was one of the major players responsible for selling Trump’s condos to the Russians.

And according to Wood’s sources, Sater may have already flipped and given prosecutors the evidence they need to make a case against Trump.

For several weeks there have been rumours that Sater is ready to rat again, agreeing to help Mueller. ‘He has told family and friends he knows he and POTUS are going to prison,’ someone talking to Mueller’s investigators informed me.

Sater hinted in an interview earlier this month that he may be cooperating with both Mueller’s investigation and congressional probes of Trump.

“In about the next 30 to 35 days, I will be the most colourful character you have ever talked about,” Sater told New York Magazine. “Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.”
                  https://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/lon...prison-report/

Comment

• Dude, it's "anonymous sources" again.

I'm really not trying to be mean, but at what point are you going to realize they are playing you for a fool for their own benefit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This is the world we live in...

Funny meme. But this is real life

Comment

Working...
                      X