Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of those fighters will bounce back after 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george benton View Post
    These 4 should have a round robin with each other.
    I second this.

But most definitely Breidis and Linares. Khan and Ortiz on the other hand you just never know with those two

Comment

Victor Ortiz has the tools his mental toughness is questionable at this point but I think he still can be a beast at WW with a good trainer

Comment

Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.

Gato is going to beat Prescott

Comment

It depends what you mean by "bounce back". They will all probably win fights again, but world champions again? I'm not sure any of them will be, but you never know, it depends on lots of different things. I think Victor Ortiz can be world champion again if he gets the right trainer, but I can't see him ever becoming a really top level guy. Amir Khan and Jorge Linares both have all the tools to become champion again, if not win a couple more world titles, but they are both doomed until they leave Freddie Roach and i'm not sure they will. Breidis Prescott will probably never be world champion and always be a gatekeeper but he will beat certain fighters and I could see him beating Amir Khan if they fought again, simply because he has KO power and Khan has no defence to avoid his shots. Which of the 4 guys do I think will have the most success in the future? It's hard to say but i'm going to go out on a limb and say Victor Ortiz.
          Last edited by JK1700; 07-26-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I wonder if Pac can come back after 2 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.

Gato is going to beat Prescott
              That Gato Figueroa bum beating Prescott?

And I dont think that much of Prescott.

Comment

Linares! Still only 26 Years Old...Offensively the dude is a BEAST and is extremely SKILLED more Polished then even Khan and Ortiz Offensively, Defense is his down fall...but lets be honest, he was shutting DeMarco out before he got cut and things start to fall apart for him late in that fight, he was putting on a fukin boxing CLINIC!

just gotta learn how to roll punches, move his head more and just use better overall Defense and LEAR HOW TO CLINCH especially when your way up on the Cards and all you have to do is survive for 2-3 more rounds, like Mike Jones is doing he needs to go worl with Mayweather Sr.!

People forget how good of a Trainer Mayweather Sr can be when you give him REAL TALENT TO WORK WITH, trained Joan Guzman and Chad Dawson to their first World Championships, both are very good Defensive Fighters so say TOO DEFENSIVE but Joan is still undefeated and Dawson is a Top P4P Fighter and the best in his Division
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-26-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  ortiz doesnt have it, never did. very overrated fighter.

khan refuses to see his own flaws or take responsibility for his losses and will never take the next step in his career. he isnt smart enough to get to the top either.

prescott was never a top fighter, he will stay around teh same level hes always been at imo. gatekeeper/fringe contender type of fighter.

answer: linares. hes got the most potential and i think he will learn and come back stronger from his losses. i never seen the kind of mental flaws in him that overshadow everything else about ortiz and khan and his level of skill and talent is far beyond that of prescott (ortiz and khan too for that matter).
                  Over-rated is that quitting coward you have on your avatar. Dude lived off that Donaire win for years without doing anything else and people hyped him up to be this unbeatable boogeyman.

Comment

Linares, if his chin and face holds up

Comment

I'd say it's a toss up between Linares and Khan. Problem for them is that they are chinny but are prone to getting into brawls. Khan is a very good boxer, he needs to learn how to use distance better and protect that chin. If he fights smart he can beat Garcia, Horn, and maybe even Thurman on points. I think he's a long night for Crawford too. Don't think he'll beat Bud, but he likely gives him his toughest fight. If Mikey Garcia is still interested at fighting at 147/154, Khan would be a good fight--tough for Mikey and good for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X