Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Kovalev 2 who do you pick to win and why? sorry lazy posters no poll included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
    The deck will once again be stacked in favor of Ward.

He'll have home country advantage as always, he'll be paid a lot more, he'll have a crooked referee who permits him to foul, and three dishonest judges to bail him out like last time.

I'll pray to God for justice for Kovalev, but I foresee the same result as before.
    sounds more like you just hope the guy wins, instead of have a true assessment to how or why....just saying.

kov has fought in vegas more than ward has.....is the hbo fighter.....what deck bro?

if the ref was anything like you want, kov would have been deducted points for constant head locks bro

this is about who you think wins....why...and how.....leave the tears over the first fight in the old threads

Comment

I think kovo will pull off a close dec. I see Ward hitting the canvas again

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        sounds more like you just hope the guy wins, instead of have a true assessment to how or why....just saying.

kov has fought in vegas more than ward has.....is the hbo fighter.....what deck bro?

if the ref was anything like you want, kov would have been deducted points for constant head locks bro

this is about who you think wins....why...and how.....leave the tears over the first fight in the old threads
        Wasn't kovo rabbit punching Ward??

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          this is about who you think wins....why...and how.....

Comment

I would love Kov to win but if I had money to put, I would put it on Ward. I had Kov winning the first fight by 1 point but I didnt like what I saw from his on the second half of the fight. He seems to have gassed and was following Ward around.

Id put my money on Ward for the rematch

Comment

I think Kovalev will win by KO. I thought he won the first fight by a few points. Now he knows it's very likely the judges could be unfair to him and he can't leave the decision in their hands. He will try much harder to win by KO this time and I think he will get the KO. He will study film of the first fight with his trainer looking for ways to KO Ward. Of course this is a close fight that either man could win. I am a big Kovalev fan and not a Ward fan so that might be influencing my pick. I hope and believe Kovalev wins by KO within 6 rounds. If Kovalev can't take Ward out in the first 6 rounds when he is fresh and punching his hardest then the fight will probably go the full 12 rounds.

Comment

before i watch this....did you create this video? also, who do you think wins the rematch and why

this thread was not made to discuss the first fight...its been done millions of times already...beating a dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I think Kovalev will win by KO. I thought he won the first fight by a few points. Now he knows it's very likely the judges could be unfair to him and he can't leave the decision in their hands. He will try much harder to win by KO this time and I think he will get the KO. He will study film of the first fight with his trainer looking for ways to KO Ward. Of course this is a close fight that either man could win. I am a big Kovalev fan and not a Ward fan so that might be influencing my pick. I hope and believe Kovalev wins by KO within 6 rounds. If Kovalev can't take Ward out in the first 6 rounds when he is fresh and punching his hardest then the fight will probably go the full 12 rounds.
                  a lot of the times "going for the ko" leaves a guy overshooting their load...he already said he was done by round five...what if ward survives the onslaught again?

he has to ko ward in 6 or less because as the fight wears on, ward usually gets stronger.....

i can see kov possibly winning a dec with a kd or two but i dont see him knocking ward out at all.

Ward took his best shot flush and got up at 3....took other sharp shots and didnt budge

Comment

where are the headlocks and rabbit punches from kov....biased video fam...call it str8 for both fighters at least

Comment

I thought Kovalev did enough to barely come off with a win last time. This time I think Ward will win with less dispute.

I just see Ward as the type of person and fighter that learns the most out of life experiences and fight experience. I think he is better at adapting short term and long term, and believe he will find his rhythm earlier this time around.

I don't think Ward will stop Kova, if anything I would still favor Kovalev if the fight doesn't go the distance.
                      Last edited by Zaryu; 05-05-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X