No announcement yet.

Experts Prediction COTTO/MARGARITO II *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Margarito's beatings I believe will finally culminate on Dec 3rd. If Margarito plans to fight face first, I think people may be in for a bit of a shock. Plus, how good of condition is his eye really?
    Agree with the bold, you may not agree with this but this is why I say Cotto should go in there aggressively and take him out. No reason to box here...

Comment

Today:

Comment

I'm going with Cotto by early KO. 5-6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
          Agree with the bold, you may not agree with this but this is why I say Cotto should go in there aggressively and take him out. No reason to box here...

WTF??? That is playing Margarito's game.

This dude wants Cotto to give up his advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post

Are you willing to put your e-points where your mouth is?

I will double all your epoints Cotto won't stop Margarito.

Comment

Im going with Cotto TKO by 10. He will outbox and circle Margarito for the first 5 or 6 rounds, and start swelling up that eye. He'll turn it up from 7-8 and will see Margarito is diminished and can't handle his accuracy and power. Cotto lets the emotions from the first fight come out and begins to beat Margarito down in rounds 9-10 until referee stops a hopeless Margarito. VENGEANCE

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                PM me borikua if you accept.

Comment

Margarito in 10.

Pacquiao didn't even drop Margarito with a broken face how's Cotto going to KO him early? Cotto is nowhere near the explosive fighter Manny is.

Comment

It's all about whether or not Margarito's eye holds up. If the same Margarito that fought Pacquiao shows up, then Margarito will stop Cotto late again. Am I the only one that thought Margarito looked pretty solid? It was the most competitive shutout I've ever seen, he was just in there with a fighter THAT much better than him.

I can see an Izzy Vazquez thing go down with Margarito eating one to many left hooks and the fight having to be stopped, but if that doesn't happen I think Cotto will be in too deep again. Or if Margarito has regressed significantly since the Pac beatdown which is also possible, than Cotto can probably get a win.

Comment

i got cotto by UD or a late tko

Comment

Working...
                      X