Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fury is a Fart in The Wind - Hands Down Joshua Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    Lack of discipline???? No. Fury trains like a beast.

You're not going to see many match those sort of numbers.
    i think you posted the wrong video, i see no beastly training here

Comment

I think what Vlad is politely trying to say is Fury is a whack-job who will, as history shows, always revert to self-destructive behaviour in the long-run.
      I give it a year before another failed drug test or nervous breakdown, drug/booze binge etc. there are just too many ways for this geezer to fu*k himself up, it's just a matter of which one he chooses.

Comment

Wladimir Kiltschko should come out of retirement to face Tyson Fury!

Comment

Vlad is right

He is a fart wondering were to go

Comment

Vlad is right

He is a fart wondering were to go hehehe

Comment

Wlad was disciplined but couldn't beat fury.But fury isn't as good as the one that fought wlad now

Comment

I thought Fury's performance against Wlad was both boring, pathetic and shameful. He was afraid of throwing any punches. He had an old man in front of him who couldn't release any punches and he is constantly content with circling the ring out of harm's way without so much as getting his man out of there when it was abundantly clear that Klitschko had nothing left. What a pity!

Comment

Well what both Klitschko and Fury have in common is that both men tab Deontay Wilder as the top dog and the man to beat in the Heavyweight division.

Comment

Klitschko is right.....Fury showed a huge mental weakness by losing focus, going on a year long bender, and getting morbidly obese and never even defending that belt once. Wladimir didn't say Fury was a worse fighter than Joshua...He said Fury's downfall is his lack of discipline. History has shown us that fighters who lack consistent discipline will not stay on top very long. Fury definitely has the skills and the talent but he's a mental midget. Hatton and Delahoya became undisciplined late in their careers also...They both got fat and snorted coke, drank and partied. All that did was speed up their inevitable decline....Fury is on the fast track to ruin. He "might" make a comeback but the chances are very, very low that he will get to the top of the mountain again. WTF can't people understand about that? He WAS a very good and talented fighter...., but he's fallen, and now Humpty Dumpty can't be put together again.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I thought Fury's performance against Wlad was both boring, pathetic and shameful. He was afraid of throwing any punches. He had an old man in front of him who couldn't release any punches and he is constantly content with circling the ring out of harm's way without so much as getting his man out of there when it was abundantly clear that Klitschko had nothing left. What a pity!
                      The sheer ignorance of this post.... SMH ����*♂️

The reason Wlad wouldn’t throw is because of what Fury was doing.... it was a boxing lesson!

If Wlad had nuthin, how did Joshua go life & death with Him?

Comment

Working...
                      X