Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Wilder Beat Fury - Will Knock Him Out in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
    People keep talking about the two knockdowns. BS! You can't get outgunned and outworked for the whole damn fight, then "get back in the fight" with two knockdowns. ……
    Fury landed 13 more punches than Wilder did during the 12 round fight. That's about 1.1 punches per round. outgunned seems to be exaggerating.

Comment

Hopkins is a scumbag, i never liked him or his style.

His comment comes as a surprise because the way he has fought and put fans to sleep for years, i thought he would favor Fury more.

He is just siding with the fellow black man. Racist POS

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        GGG v nelo 1 was similar to wilder v fury minus ko.
        By that I mean fury won in two ways, he was both like GGG and nelo.
        Fury landed more punches similar to GGG landed more. And he made wilder miss like nelo made GGG miss. So fury won in a dominant manner mirroring nelo and GGG.
        It would take more than 2 kd to get draw
        It should also take more than a 13 punch difference in punches landed to win a fight, especially if you were knocked down twice while doing it.

Comment

Even the great B-Hop is not entitle to his opinion without being ridiculed. Shame what REAL boxing fans has become.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            It should also take more than a 13 punch difference in punches landed to win a fight, especially if you were knocked down twice while doing it.
            Exactly, they say Wilder got out boxed by 13 punches. I'm lost.

Comment

How can he say I saw Wilder winning unanimously and not split? What the hell is he talking about? How can one be split on their scorecard?? And he can't determine how the other person or judge will score the fight.

Hopkins always tries to act like he is the most intelligent guy in the room, but when in reality dude talks absolute bollocks (Brit voice).

Comment

Haha shades of Calzaghe I never let a white boy beat me all over again

Comment

Looks like we need a rematch, hope Fury comes back in even better shape, maybe the Wilder fight was too soon, he will be better in the rematch, Wilder too.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                    I'm not sure those stats are correct. Wilder punches so hard wouldn't fury be knocked out?
                    No it shouldn't take more than 13 punches difference to win a fight, even when your knocked down.
                    As when your throwing and missing as many punches as wilder did every round your making yourself look amateur, and making yourself look silly and making your opponent look like a cross between Floyd mayweather and Willie pep. I mean every round. Wilder giving the fight and rounds to fury by missing all his punches is in effect impersonating an amatuer. Any NFL player could throw 1000 punches and miss! Which is what wilder did. So why would you be giving wilder more credit than those other NFL players?
                    2 knock downs mean little.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Bhop is an ATG boxer, but he'll never be an ATG boxing analyst.

Comment

Working...
                      X