Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Is anyone actually watching these mismatches.
    if its a mismatch why are you in this thread commenting why do you care lol

Comment

So a unification fight is a mismatch?!? LOL

Gotta love Loma when fighting another CHAMPION is a pinche mismatch...no mas no mas no mas!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        You do indeed. I was gonna send out another reminder to a few people, yourself included.... if you could cash those fuckers in for a beer on New Years' I'd say save 'em, but they ain't worth shit in another 23 days...

Right. We got 2 next weekend; Zurdo - Hart, and Canelo - Fielding. On 22nd we've got Warrington - Frampton and Whyte - Chisora (on account of the Heavies being a hot topic right now) for sure and I'm leaning towards doing the Charlo fights too, despite some (justified) scepticism over the competitiveness of the twins' fights.

Gonna close out the year with Budler vs Kyoguchi and Nietes vs Ioka from Macau on the 31st so it could very well come down to the wire.

So - what's that then, 8 more fights after this weekend? You got a bit of time, man, but I wouldn't wait too long...
        Thanks for that info.

I think I'm gonna use one of my X3's on Loma tonight, even though I don't think Pedraza is a pushover by any means.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn, missed the Perez/Ramirez fight, which was apparently a cracker with both guys going down and a KO in the final round

Comment

Some dude that Ajagba KO'd in the 1st round fighting a guy named Guido making his debut

Comment

Guido knocks Lyons down at the end of the 1st with a big right, trained by Abel btw

Comment

Guido with the early 2nd rd KO

Comment

Wow, that was an ENTERTAINING fight, smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X