Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And they wonder why boxing is dead in America? They’ve destroyed it with corruption..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they wonder why boxing is dead in America? They’ve destroyed it with corruption..

Another black eye for American boxing. Embarrassing result and the judge who scored it to Wilder should be taken outside and shot! I've got to give credit to Fury, he didn't tire as early as I expected him to AND he was far from negative. The man boxed well and showed serious heart to get up from that final knockdown. 115-111 Fury.

I agree, I honestly hope the staples center bans boxing from being shown there.

I will no longer defend the sport when casuals and normies bash it.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      Another black eye for American boxing. Embarrassing result and the judge who scored it to Wilder should be taken outside and shot! I've got to give credit to Fury, he didn't tire as early as I expected him to AND he was far from negative. The man boxed well and showed serious heart to get up from that final knockdown. 115-111 Fury.
      Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
      I agree, I honestly hope the staples center bans boxing from being shown there.

I will no longer defend the sport when casuals and normies bash it.
      Both of y'all clowns. More money being invested in American boxing than anywhere else in the world.

Comment

horrible scores

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Both of y'all clowns. More money being invested in American boxing than anywhere else in the world.
          And money = corruption.

Comment

Boxing got so many black eyes..only reason MMA even got popular

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Call the Police....Fury got ROBBED

Comment

As long as you have judges, you will have corruption.

It's not unique to the USA at all.

I honestly believe some judges know literally NOTHING about boxing at all when I see certain scorecards. In any other business they'd be fired or arrested, they would never work again.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                  Boxing got so many black eyes..only reason MMA even got popular

MMA got popular because of boring fighters like Fury.

Comment

Only card I'm critical of is 115-111 for Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X