Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for Wilder to find a new coach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for Wilder to find a new coach?

He looked like Adonis Stevenson just trying to shoot that right hand that you can see 1 mile away. He only won his earlier fights because he's the taller guy so he can wait for his opponent to come in but guys his size like Washington and Fury exposed him big time. Hell even Szpilka outboxed him.

After 40+ fights you'd figure the man would have some sort of fundamentals. Is it time for Wilder to find a new coach?

I don’t think he can get much better at this stage

Comment

NOBODY can fix that, he is what he is, a Athlete who can punch but he picked up boxing too let to EVER be Skilled it is not going to happen. That being said, nobody is going to avoid his Power for 12 Rounds and the other Heavyweights are NOT as Skilled or as Slick as a Fury not even close so he can still knock most of them out including a stiff AJ he is far more easy to hit than Fury

But no he is what he is, he is a JUST A PUNCHER, not a boxer puncher but JUST A PUNCHER!

Comment

He should've changed trainers 40 fights ago, the guy he's got now is ****ing horrific.

Comment

I'm just in shock how someone like Mark Breland can't make his guy straighten up that right hand. One of the best amatuer fighters ever..

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            I'm just in shock how someone like Mark Breland can't make his guy straighten up that right hand. One of the best amatuer fighters ever..
            I agree he was a good amateur fighter

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
              I agree he was a good amateur fighter
              I also agree, but does that make a good trainer?

Comment

Working...
              X