No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I wouldn't pick Belgium. Good squad but bottle it when it matters and have Roberto Martinez as manager. Thats Roberto Martinez. That should be enough to bet against them.

Don't fancy any of the South Americans in Russia.

Germany aren't in form and lack the desire of the team that won it 4 years ago.

Similarly with Spain.

France arguably have the best squad but they're France and have Deschamps as manager.

All omens point to a sensational England win.

what about the argies doe? they have 1 good defender in otomendi at least! although he'll be paired with the biggest carthorse ive ever seen in Fazio, can't believe Roma actually paid us for him.

Comment

When I played soccer, I missed the ball and my defender got hit right in the balls.

Yo, I kicked full strength too we were like 7

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

what about the argies doe? they have 1 good defender in otomendi at least! although he'll be paired with the biggest carthorse ive ever seen in Fazio, can't believe Roma actually paid us for him.
        It was weird seeing him in the latter rounds of the Champions league. He got found out against liverpool again though Chiriches is another dud that has done well over in Italy. Got a sweet profit on him too if i remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          It was weird seeing him in the latter rounds of the Champions league. He got found out against liverpool again though Chiriches is another dud that has done well over in Italy. Got a sweet profit on him too if i remember right.
          lol i forgot about him, he made Younes Kaboul look like the second coming of Ledley King.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            [IWhen I played soccer, I missed the ball and my defender got hit right in the balls.

Yo, I kicked full strength too we were like 7
            You what? You played what?

We don't use that word in this thread brother

Comment

Watching these two bum teams Russia and Turkey playing a friendly. One of them better score a goal before half time if not i'm losing money.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Who you got Shoulder?
                Germany.

But I will be rooting for Spain and hoping that Brazil gets back to playing the "beautiful game."

Comment

Seeing as u ****ers have unstickied the official football thread...

What do u think of Man United signing of Fred (playing for brazil in WC) for 50m?

Comment

I watched Brazil vs Croatia with yank commentary. They spoke about Croatia as if they were a bunch of goat farmers and Brazil were sauntering about not taking the game seriously.

It is not out of the question that Croatia or pretty much any one of about 10 plus teams could beat Brazil on any given day at the World Cup . Modric and Rakitic are better than any midfielders Brazil have.

I like Brazil as much as the next guy but the status theyre afforded is a bit off, we are meant to believe their party vibe samba football is what wins them World Cups has nothing to do with their population of 201 million.

They’re the biggest fish in the pond tbh. They win the World Cup as much as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Seeing as u ****ers have unstickied the official football thread...

What do u think of Man United signing of Fred (playing for brazil in WC) for 50m?
                      I noticed that.

How dare they?

Don’t know Fred except he’s tiny

Comment

Working...
                      X