Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSD Tyler aka Owen Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea ive seen him before.. he shows you dont need to be good looking to get laid.. it helps though

Comment

I've seen his work and that of some of his friends. There is good value in what they teach. A lot of it can be applied to many aspects of life.

I first read of him in Neil Strauss's "The Game" (good read by the way). I think that Tyler has taken things to another level in many ways. Definitely worth the listen.

Comment

This is too much positivty for my dark ass

Comment

Neil Strauss made him sound like a douche social robot in The Game.

Comment

Louis CK has a son

Comment

UNLIKE MOST PICK UP ARTISTS HE ACTUALLY SHOWS HIMSELF PICKING UP WOMEN, i THINK 95% OF PICK UP GURUS DONT GET LAID AND CANT PICK UP WOMEN

IF U DONT SEE THEM GOING AND GETTING WOMEN= FRAUDSTER

Comment

Newest vid:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Newest vid:

A lot of these videos are fake, can't bypass LMS (looks, money, status) law.

Comment

Some of what he says has merit but I disagree on a few levels.

He still sources validation from picking up women despite what he says.

His rsd courses are reportedly rip offs

He doesn't preach authenticity

He may have changed up since I last watched him but this was what I got from him before.

He has a good business model though targeting guys with cash who suck with women

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      yea ive seen him before.. he shows you dont need to be good looking to get laid.. it helps though
                      Thing is the rsd in field stuff is trimmed down to mostly just the success. They don't show the 100s of rejections

The rsd technique is as complex as the following:

Spam cold approaches

That's all there is to it. Any dude who isn't utterly hideous will get some success with this method, some drunk slut will be down.

It's not rocket science

Comment

Working...
                      X