No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    So u think it was Cotto moving? and not getting hammered?

Hes a professional fighter... one of these things, he should be able to do without getting tired....
    He gassed aginst Shane.

Comment

I think he'll be competitive now. 154 might just be too high for him. At 147 he's not as bulked up, he's quicker. He cant be as bad as he was against Mayorga. I think the ugly style and weight had to have something to do with it.

What he does early really doesnt matter much. Will Mosely have the stamina to dance for 12 rounds? I doubt it. I think Marg will win a wide decision. Mosely is too proud to let himself get knocked out. He'll clinch as much as he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
        He gassed aginst Shane.
        no he didnt... he was moving the last few rounds... he had the fight won, and he wanted to keep it that way... it wasnt cuz he was tired

Comment

The only way I could make a case for Mosley is saying that he overlooked Mayorga, if not he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
            His horrible defense, Just lying against the ropes and getting hit
            I would like to see margs connect percentage for the first 6 rounds and his connect percentage for the last 4. Cotto was making marg Miss alot in the first 5 or 6 rounds. I saw Cotto picking off punches and slipping them too. The body shots slowed Cotto that and the combonation of him being on his bike for 10 rounds brought him to a complete and sudden stop. marg did not allow Cotto to rest and Cotto couldn't hurt Marg bad enough to back him off or keep him at bay long enough to get the rest in between exchanges. Cottos only rest from moving his legs was to lay on the riopes pick, dodge and counter. he did that very well for the first 6 rounds and then the damamge and the stamina started showing it effects on him. I saw Cotto trying to hold and clinch but Kenny Bayless wasn't having any of that. I heard Bayless saying no holding everytime Cotto attempted to hold.

As for Shane I love Shane and I see the keys that you have put down to Shanes way of victory in your mind. I agree if he could execute that kind of fight plan and possibly hurt margarito to the body and slow him down and enable to lessen up the pressure applied he has a shot if not he is in for a long night......Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
              The only way I could make a case for Mosley is saying that he overlooked Mayorga, if not he's done.
              Mosley was gassed to fight Zab and he ended up fighting a ****** in Mayorga instead. he was let down and did nt expect to have to do much. he eventually got the KO in the 12th one way or the other he KTFO of Mayorga....Lefty

Comment

no he didnt... he was moving the last few rounds... he had the fight won, and he wanted to keep it that way... it wasnt cuz he was tired
                Ill watch it again to double check....but Cotto was tailor made for Marg...because of his chin and stamina......but Mosley is fast and sturdy..he wont fold like Cotto did..styles makes fight..I seen SSM beating Marg.

Comment

Sorry but cotto was tired in the latter rounds of the Mosley fight, Mosley and everyone else just didnt notice it. Cotto was able to disgiuse it by moving which some people would say he give up some rounds.

But in reality he was tired, Margarito was able to capitalise on it like mosley couldnt/didnt.

Comment

1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since Baldimir.Now we all know Shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while Shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike Cotto.....Mosley has an iron chin......Marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop Shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter Margarito has fought in his career as a prime WW.....Yes its my opinion that Cotto is not faster then Shane..better..but faster....no....Marg will get beat to the punch just like in the Cotto fight.

4. If Cotto didnt gas out I think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..Mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on Marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...Marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...Shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of Margarito.

6. Mosley WILL CLINCH !!!!!!

Im goign with Shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make Marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

Shane wins it 8-4.
                    1. Mosley's reflexes are slipping. Everybody fights Ricardo Mayorga to make themselves look like a superstar but Mosley looked very poor until Mayorga ran out of gas. Margarito doesn't run out of gas like Mayorga.

2. Mosley has never been a defensive wizard and you can't slip them all.

3. Mosley cannot fight at the pace needed to stay in the fight.

4. Cotto gassed out because of pressure and body shots.

5. Since his move up to welterweight, Mosley has been inconsistent with his body attack.

Comment

Ill watch it again to double check....but Cotto was tailor made for Marg...because of his chin and stamina......but Mosley is fast and sturdy..he wont fold like Cotto did..styles makes fight..I seen SSM beating Marg.
                      mosley is as fast as he was... hes 37 now... hes still got some quickness... but not like he used to be.

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                      Sorry but cotto was tired in the latter rounds of the Mosley fight, Mosley and everyone else just didnt notice it. Cotto was able to disgiuse it by moving which some people would say he give up some rounds.

But in reality he was tired, Margarito was able to capitalise on it like mosley couldnt/didnt.
                      Sorry...... but i disagree.... he was playing keep away.

Comment

Working...
                      X