Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan interview with Deontay Wilder is on NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan interview with Deontay Wilder is on NOW!

Just thought let you guys know. You can go on YouTube to watch it, it’s happenung live now, just go on JRE YouTube page.

10mins in so far and already made two excuses about the fight lol, no intro just straight into the excuses

EDIT: Joe rogan absolutely trashing on AJ lol. AJ won’t like this.
    Last edited by Mr Giggles; 12-10-2018, 05:12 PM.

Watching this I getting the feeling joe doesn’t like Tyson Fury, he’s sucking up to wilder so much

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Watching this I getting the feeling joe doesn’t like Tyson Fury, he’s sucking up to wilder so much
      He a guest...watchu expect. He had Fury on b4 the fight too

Comment

Ya'll get on Wilder for crying but you all cry just as much about his crying lol. Yall some weirdos.

Comment

i lasted a couple of minutes. in those 2 minutes i must of heard at least 4 exuses.

Comment

Aw damn forgot about this. I'll listen to later.

Dig Joe having more boxers on doe. Need to get Usyk on there but don't let him touch the weed like Elon did.

Comment

Joe "It was a long count and I DKSAB" Rogan

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                i lasted a couple of minutes. in those 2 minutes i must of heard at least 4 exuses.

Comment

I just listened to it. I enjoyed it aside from the excuses. He seems to be a good dude, it was nice to see him not in BOMBSQUAD!!! mode. He seems to be a little bit hard headed about the actual boxing end of things though. he needs to shore up alot of holes to beat Fury. I liked the respect he showed his opponents though.

Comment

I’ll have to check it out on YouTube later; curious to see if he’s actually intelligent or as dumb as he acts leading up to a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X