Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Shock When Golden Boy Called on Canelo-Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Shock When Golden Boy Called on Canelo-Fielding

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Rocky Fielding, was shocked when he received a phone call from Golden Boy Promotions, to ask him if his fighter was interested in facing Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Fielding for getting that Canelo money.

Comment

Humble Hearn as he’s known in the boxing World.

Comment

David Lemieux is coming off a round 1 ko - now he'll know to stretch it out to 5-6 rounds. I mean, he is with Golden Boy - it was such an obvious matchup to me but I'm guessing GB's matchmakers see less danger with Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          Humble Hearn as he’s known in the boxing World.
          Why does he need to be humble? He is living the life with tremendous success. The fact he now has so many haters is testimony to that.

Comment

the dudes name is rocky and hes white with a decent looking record. it'll sell in NYC. canelo is a demographic money maker.

Comment

Carlos c

Canelo wins another title and belt !!

Comment

Canelo gonna starch Mr Fielding

Comment

Canelo will be 180lb too, if Lemieux is 180lb then so is Canelo, accept he will have the best PEDS.

Comment

Can someone tell me the purpose of this fight?

Why is Canelo fighting this guy and not someone in his own division like Jacobs or Charlo or even Lemieux?

Comment

Working...
                    X