No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Only a fat yank would believe those fifa rankings hold any credibility, they are literally viewed as laughable in Europe.

Switzerland the 6th beat team in the world good one.
    ok.

I have more experience in Europe than you know cuck.

I love you peddling this impression i'm some ignorant phaggot from the us.

People who know me here know I grew up in SA and europe, so try schooling someone elsewhere.

the rankings do have meaning, to a point, but what is your point here? Who is talking about switzerland? You talk all this **** but haven't ranked anyone to make an argument otherwise, so actually bring something of value or get ****ing schooled by me like I do to you in boxing and every other topic you soyboy **** boy phaggot.

I'll wait, because I'm drunk and it's the weekend, you've got nothing. Nothing.

Comment

• Red Cafe tells me Ronaldo is the bestest so I know futbol.

what a fooking cuck boy phaggot troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Overtime?, you're better than that.

Selecciones?.

Red Cafe.

That's it burn this thread down my eyes are bleeding.
        Lol yeah I knew somebody would pick on that.

And you don't put comma after the question mark, damn it

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          ok.

People who know me here know I grew up in SA and europe, so try schooling someone elsewhere.

the rankings do have meaning, to a point, but what is your point here? Who is talking about switzerland? You talk all this **** but haven't ranked anyone to make an argument otherwise, so actually bring something of value or get ****ing schooled by me like I do to you in boxing and every other topic you soyboy **** boy phaggot.

You literally just predicted to Peru to win the world cup and as a fat yank I know you wasn't being ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            ok.

You spend too much time on bodybuilding.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I'm really looking forward to the Croatia/Nigeria game. Should be a good one.
              I got Nigeria. Who you got, przyjaciel?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I got Nigeria. Who you got, przyjaciel?
                Croatia have the better players but Nigeria are tough too, they play very physical football like most African teams.

I don't have a dog here doe, let the better team win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  So you feel that these are the best possible squads Portugal and Argentina can field, and that cronyism/favoritism have no role in who gets selected to play for the national teams?
                  Shoulder, stop you are embarrassing yourself.

Name the better players that Argentina and Portugal could have selected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Croatia have the better players but Nigeria are tough too, they play very physical football like most African teams.

I don't have a dog here doe, let the better team win.
                    Nah. That's not how this goes. You have to choose. Just admit that you are with Croatia.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Nah. That's not how this goes. You have to choose. Just admit that you are with Croatia.
                      It goes how I say it goes.

And I say let the better team win.

Comment

Working...
                      X