Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Naoya Inoue(the monster) have pac man potential......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Naoya Inoue(the monster) have pac man potential......

Naoya Inoue..........just how far can he go? how many weight classes can he conquor???????

Hell no, not even remotely close

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
      What is his potential???????

Comment

He's just too small to be expected to go up 4+ divisions

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          What is his potential???????
          Not sure but He will not reach the ATG staus IMO..He will most likely be a good solid fighter and thats about it. I think he depends to much on power and really ignores defense so I can see him moving up like Manny did and being successful

Comment

Not sure but He will not reach the ATG staus IMO..He will most likely be a good solid fighter and thats about it. I think he depends to much on power and really ignores defense so I can see him moving up like Manny did and being successful
            he does seem to be a prolific body puncher.........

Comment

To move up PAC man weight classes he has to be willing to take PAC man natural supplements

Comment

He has fought one washed up fighter of note in years and when he had the chance to hit it big with the one card his was on, he and his team pulled him back into obscurity. If/when he steps up then will will see. He is clearly overprotected.

Comment

nah. hes already got hand issues at 115, tops out at 122 if anything.

Comment

Hold on a moment

He's all of 24 years of age, and already has a 66" reach. He's likely done growing taller at this point, so 5'5" may end up being all of the height that he gets, but he's still looking at a good 5-6 years to fill out his frame.

Never seen him fight, so no idea what type of ability, but he's got the frame to be a solid 126/130lb fighter by the time he hits his late 20s, with a "no boil" weight for 135lbs.

How he does would be solely based on his ability; still, champion at 112, champion at 115, with potential championships at 118, 122, 126, and 130, before fighting over his head at 135 isn't a run to turn your nose up at, especially if he can do that with legit fights.

Height/reach Inoue and Lomachenko are basically the same size; how he fills in and how the power/skills carry up with him will set the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X