Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Lemieux's Death Talk Stupid, Disrespectful to Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a feeling the referee will have his work cut out in this one. Saunders will continually tie up when Lemieux gets close and can see Lemieux using elbows and whatever else to push off - ref will have to decide between warnings for holding or pushing off. Lemieux can also bullrush with his head down and Saunders dips his head defensively a lot when boxers coming in - head clashes almost guaranteed.

Could be ugly.

Comment

David Lemieux is a weak-minded phaggot. Saying dumb ish about people dying etc is a sign that Billy Joe is getting into this coward's head.

Comment

I doubt lemuix meant it literally. English is his second language, so the way he used it in a sentence might've not been the smartest of way. Regardless, Saunders is the last mf'er who should be talking about an opponent going "too far". He's done and said all Type of sheit before

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Ah I didn't notice that. I think there is some level of meaning in how a boxer reacts when scoring a devastating KO.
          Canelo showed tons of respect when he KO'd Khan. I remember Marquez running around celebrating after he KO'd Pacquiao so brutally.

Mike Tyson, in all his bipolaredness, would sometimes be totally cold & emotionless and other times would rush over to the person like he was an ER nurse.
          in one of tysons books he said he'd go kiss someone after a ko to show they were his biatch lol

Comment

Talking about your opponent dying isn't really something you want to do in a sport like boxing, where deaths in the ring aren't uncommon.

Comment

Saunders trying to play nice while DL is readying for war. I think the ***** is already conceding before the fight even starts

Comment

this sport is modern day gladiator sht. dying is a risk they all know they take. the point of boxing is to inflict brain damage on your opponent. period. every landed punch shakes the brain in the skull.. any punch can kill you. even if boxers dont speak this way its still somethin thats always a possibility. these guys get paid millions to bash brains in and people get offended how they react after a KO ..maybe this sport isnt for you.

Comment

This is coming from BJS lol...ok mate.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                    this sport is modern day gladiator sht. dying is a risk they all know they take. the point of boxing is to inflict brain damage on your opponent. period. every landed punch shakes the brain in the skull.. any punch can kill you. even if boxers dont speak this way its still somethin thats always a possibility. these guys get paid millions to bash brains in and people get offended how they react after a KO ..maybe this sport isnt for you.
                    Damn what happened to your Karma? It's red. Was it a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I remember when Lemieux knocked out Stevens and he was lying on th ground lifeless not once did he look over at his opponent or check to see if he was ok. In an already brutal sport I thought that was some low class sh%t. Maybe Saunders has a point.
                      You seem to forget that Stevens talked A LOT of trash before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X