Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #33 - Billy Joe Saunders vs David Lemieux, Dec 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemieux 3X, home crowd lifts the Canuck, besides I gotta unload my mutipliers.
    I don't think I got credit for Lomo CD 3X.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      On neutral turf I suspect we'd see a defensively cautious BJS outbox David to a narrow PTS win. With Lemieux at home on a GBP card I think he'll get the nod. I think GBP really like the idea of Lemieux - Canelo at some point in 2018, but a big part of that recipe is the WBO belt. And yeah, gotta say I'm not that partial to Saunders either and will probably be rooting for Lemieux, but I wouldn't want to see him win through home cooking.
      Yeah, I expect BJS to win enough rounds and then run out the clock for the last 3-4 and deserve a decision, but GBP are IMO the most corrupt/judge bribing promoters in the sport and will likely have at least pre-decided scorecard.

Comment

Blakbread904, 2x

Comment

I'm a little surprised that anyone is giving Saunders a real chance here. I think Lemieux is in the hunt for MW supremacy and wants Golovkin again. He's going to do all he can to starch Saunders for a nice bargaining position in a Golovkin rematch. Lemieux KO win, rounds 5-8, 3X. Saunders can run, but he can't hide!

Comment

Man I can’t decide Lemule by KO or Saunders by decision hmm

Comment

Lemieux's got that KO power but he's predictable. Saunders is a slick lefty. He'll be giving David different looks, while looking to counter.
              I'm betting on Lemieux because it'll be hard for Saunders to steal rounds with the fans cheering everything the Canadian does.
              Still if Saunders can survive the early rounds, I wouldn't be too surprised if he wins a close decision.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one to pick Lemule by early KO?

lemule KO 1 a minute in 3x

Comment

Lem looked drawn at the weight. If BJS could punch Id expect a late stoppage but instead it will be a 116-112 type decision.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Lem looked drawn at the weight. If BJS could punch Id expect a late stoppage but instead it will be a 116-112 type decision.
                    yea his cheeks looked hollowed. but I don't recall him being the healthiest looking dude at previous weigh ins.

Comment

I'm just not impressed by Billy Joe Saunders at World Level. Lemieux has his flaws, but that power that he carries is lethal. Lemieux KO 1-4.

Comment

Working...
                      X