Fighter of the Year Nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you forget Errol Spence Jr?

Comment

• I'm having a hard time as to who I wanna pick now that this is a poll, haha

Comment

• None of those guys really deserve it....

Comment

• Crawford or Lomachenko

Comment

• Rungvisai getting no respect at all.

Comment

• It was between Joshua or Lomachenko for me, I picked AJ because I believe what he has done is great for the division that and the fact he beat Wladimir in an entertaining possible fight of the year candidate.
              To me, there is no clear winner of FOTY, but it's clearly only between AJ and Loma that much I can tell you for certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan_Fields_TBE View Post
                Rungvisai getting no respect at all.
                Ahhhh.... **** you have a point, I'd have Rungvisai ahead of Terence Crawford though, two wins over the former P4P #1 definitely deserves a high place in the nominees.

Comment

• How is Mikey Garcia not listed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                    It was between Joshua or Lomachenko for me, I picked AJ because I believe what he has done is great for the division that and the fact he beat Wladimir in an entertaining possible fight of the year candidate.
                    To me, there is no clear winner of FOTY, but it's clearly only between AJ and Loma that much I can tell you for certain.
                    I personally had it aj, tc and rung. I don't think loma did enough to break the top 3.

Also just on rung, he is getting respect because he won a lot points in the nomination stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      I personally had it aj, tc and rung. I don't think loma did enough to break the top 3.

Also just on rung, he is getting respect because he won a lot points in the nomination stage.
                      To me Terence Crawford hasn't beat anyone good this year, so I couldn't score him high in the ranking tbh I don't think he deserves to be anywhere near the list at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X