Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders is a ****ing racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop... If racism wasn't going strong you wouldn't even have this forum to post on lol.

Comment

Yea, he's a c**t sometimes. But, this "report him" shyt is a real puszy ass mentality that is popular in the UK and starting to infect the US.

If you disagree with him, don't watch his fights. Having agencies control every attitude we don't like as a means of censorship is disturbing. I can ignore opinions. I don't need agencies to sterilize all of humanity.

Comment

Can we not get some f#cking embedded goddamn videos in this thread!!!!

Comment

Man, **** that round eye Billy Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
            I disliked him then for facing crap opponents and talking a lot of **** but as a human he always sounded decent.

However, after today - that racist twat with his, "..Japanese Ching Chong Man" was way out of line.

Someone ought to report him to the BBBofC
            brexit got these cats feeling themselves no shocker there.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              You need to chill out

Racism and Nationalism is basically what's been driving the sport since its inception

Do you read the comments on this forum. It's like 60% racists comments

Saunders isn't racist in that interview he was with Chisora and getting interviewed by Kugan

He was talking sh.it trying to give a good entertaining interview. It's not that serious. We live in a world with real problems this isn't one of them. It's not that serious

You don't like him cool just watch his next fight and hope he gets KOd

I liked the interview and him crashing the press conference.
              If he was trying to be funny I'll give him a pass. And my lean is that he is cuz I've seen him say things soft handed & minded individuals could easily take the wrong way, but in the name of funny (like my boy Patrice O'Neal always stated) I'll give him the leeway to go off course even if he's a boxer & not a comedian, cuz a lot of human beings enjoy making people laugh & we all got different levels or acceptable sh^t & of whats funny.

Now if he was saying it to a Asian cat directly (or Asians in general as a race of people) & the Asian cat was none to cool with it its a problem. And I can fully understand TS or others still having a problem with it as I or others might have problems with other slurs or controversial terms or usage of language, but I think you need more malicious intent with your words for them to be truly racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea, he's a c**t sometimes. But, this "report him" shyt is a real puszy ass mentality that is popular in the UK and starting to infect the US.

If you disagree with him, don't watch his fights. Having agencies control every attitude we don't like as a means of censorship is disturbing. I can ignore opinions. I don't need agencies to sterilize all of humanity.
                Was he talkin about Murata ?

Comment

Kyotaro Fujimoto would like to have a word with Billy Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Was he talkin about Murata ?
                    Not sure. I've heard BJS talk mad shyt about people before so this is all unsurprising to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Not sure. I've heard BJS talk mad shyt about people before so this is all unsurprising to me.
                      If he's to fight on GGG card I take it it's his mandatory right ? What's the latest, Lemieux is ranked behind Murata but the Japanese Ching Chong China man is fighting N'Dam right ? So Lemieux to be enforced ? Been out the loop, been to London this weekend to see Guns n Roses Friday and saw Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X