Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight do you see Lomachenko ending his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see him going any bigger than 140. Once he cleans out 130, things start to tighten up at 135 with Linares and Garcia. Those will be bigger tests and determine whether or not he can succeed at a higher weight.

Comment

135 lbs, I can see him jumping up to 140 to get a title and then move back down to 135, he's a great fighter but I don't think he can be as effective fighting all the top guys at 140 and I don't see him beating the top 147 pounders.

Comment

I believe he already said 140 is too big (doesn't mean we don't see him there at some point) but he definitely said 147 is too much. From a recent interview that's on youtube

Comment

@140lbs he will take a couple L's

Comment

With his skillset he could probably end up at 147. I see him being at 140 -147 at the hightest.

Comment

135 and possibly 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                cruiserweight
                lol. was reading the comments up until yours and I was like wtf are these dudes on... your comment shut the house down.

I thought Loma's career ended after losing to Salido. Top Rank threw Donaire into another Lion's den in an active Walters... Top Rank was good strategicaly picking left overs for Pac, we can see the first attempt in Salido and then Martinez...all ironically dudes that lost to Mikey Garcia 50 years ago... Loma vs Garcia is where fantasy ends

Comment

He would lose to anybody at 140/147 that outworks or roughs him. That's how to beat him.

Comment

Let's b realistic. ..Loma ain't like Manny with huge legs and weird power.

140 with catchweight fights at 147

Comment

140 is a stretch. The guy looks filled out to me as it is weighing in at 130. I can see 135. I can also see 140, but when you guys start talking welterweight, you make me wonder just how easy do you think it is to move up in weight? All the while pronouncing physical disadvantages. The guy doesn't even rehydrate to 140 as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X