No announcement yet.

I'm ****ing dying.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
    You are fine, I think it's all in your mind. Just drink plenty of water, eat healthier, get some good and restful sleep at night. I bet you will start to feel great!
    Oh gee ****ing wiz thanks, you know what you're right. Maybe staying awake for 3 days straight twice a week while trying to beat the world record for longest time alive while only eating big macs while trying to become the first person to live a year without water is my problem.

I'll just drink an extra bottle of water and fix up my sleep cycle and I should be fine.

Comment

You're pregnant perhaps.....

Comment

Seems like someone had a bad case of the Monday's

Comment

having high blood pressure can do that to you as well. Also if you smoke cigs they can make you feel nauseated in the AM cuz the smoke thickens up phlegm.

Drink plenty of fluids and don't eat salty food before you go to sleep. As a matter of fact. DONT EAT AT ALL BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP!

hope it helps.

Comment

If you have a really low white blood cell count, you shouldn't mess about. Don't wait around, get a thorough health check.

Comment

You might have breast cancer bro.

Comment

RIP Sweet Prince.

Comment

How do you feel about this coffin?

Comment

I'll see you on the other side bro

Comment

Worrying about it won't help. Easier said than done but its a teaching in Buddhism. Don't worry over things u have no control over. Best thing u can do is live clean, rest & eat healthy.
                      All the best

Comment

Working...
                      X