Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought he said bigger fight

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Queen Con isn't even confident enough of beating Alexander... he knows his career is done, he's just looking for that cash-out pay day to end his career.
      Alexander is more dangerous than Robert Guerrero. He is basically better in every single category.

Comment

Not to shabby of a fight

Comment

Safe to assume that ghost is now the new berto,,

beat ghost, get floyd

Comment

that's a bad fight for khan. he should have gone for devon.

Comment

I doubt Khan is going to fight Guerrero. He doesnt want that fight its one he can lose just as easily as he can win and he probably is going to mess around fighting someone good like Guerrero with the Mayweather fight looming next year.

I bet he pisses all of us off and announces hes fighting some irrelevant ass fighter.

I'd like to see him prove me wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                I doubt Khan is going to fight Guerrero. He doesnt want that fight its one he can lose just as easily as he can win and he probably is going to mess around fighting someone good like Guerrero with the Mayweather fight looming next year.

I bet he pisses all of us off and announces hes fighting some irrelevant ass fighter.

I'd like to see him prove me wrong, though.
                He'll have to get another decent win under his belt before Floyd will fight him. Floyd doesn't fight people coming off wins against the likes of Julio Diaz. Whether you like him or not, most of his opponent are coming off big wins. Khan went life and death with Diaz and lost two out of three in his previous fights and won't have fought in over a year should the fight happen in May. He'll need to make a statement in the WW division to sell the fight. A win over Guerrero would definitely do that. He can outbox Guerrero. But he can also be knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                X