No announcement yet.

ariza leaving pacquiaos camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ariza leaving pacquiaos camp

I dont think ariza really left I think there just trying to make it seem like there having a bad camp so they can mess with bradleys head... Like when they kept saying they were so worried for pac because was distracted so much in the training camp for cotto. Yet after the fight they thats the best camp they ever had...idk seems.fishy to me

You're onto something bro. I mentioned this in another thread. Clearly, prior to all this talk there was little hype surrounding this fight, now that Ariza has "left"... fans have something to talk about. He'll be back.

Comment

Ariza already said he left and will see Manny in LA....no conspiracy here at all.and who really gives a damn?

Comment

Pacquiao really is infallible to you, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
          Pacquiao really is infallible to you, isn't he?
          yep nothing can go wrong with Manny any bad news has to be a lie................

Comment

Well he even said he will see them again in the "beginning of may" that could be as soon as a week from now. So Azira left for 1 to 2 weeks with Pac and Khan's approval. Does not really seem like a huge deal to me. Could you imagine if any other fighter's conditioning coach left for a few weeks that it would even be made into a ****ing article?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              yep nothing can go wrong with Manny any bad news has to be a lie................
              yep...he pretended to look bad against Marquez to trick "cowers fraud wifebeter" too.

Comment

yep...he pretended to look bad against Marquez to trick "cowers fraud wifebeter" too.
                funny thing is Skip Bayliss actually believes this

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  funny thing is Skip Bayliss actually believes this
                  The funny thing was when all the Pacstans were quoting Skip Bayless as if he were some ESPN boxing luminary, when his actual job is to troll like that about every topic he is asked about.

Comment

The funny thing was when all the Pacstans were quoting Skip Bayless as if he were some ESPN boxing luminary, when his actual job is to troll like that about every topic he is asked about.
                    whats even funnier is Jalen Rose exposing his ass and him looking like he was ready to cry

Comment

Working...
                    X