Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G is now 33 years old with no notable wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Comment

• The thread that will live forever. Hes a 34 year old prospect.

Comment

• It's crazy how nothing has changed! !

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          It's crazy how nothing has changed! !
          Dude is just now facing a real challenge.

You are 35 now dude.

Comment

• I made this thread 2 years ago.

Dude is just now fighting his first real fight.

Comment

• I like gggee but to his fans Lemiux is a win worth mentioning anytime his resume is targeted. and u cant forget the hard hitting Curtis stevens!!!! certain fans should not criticize other fighters resumes

Comment

• Murray, Geale, Rosado, Rubio, Brook, Jacobs and Lemieux weren't real fights? He didn't turn pro until age 24, and was an Olympic gold medalist with over 350 fights. You can't fault a guy who no one wants to fight. Cotto didn't want him when he was MW champ, neither did Sergio. Ward pretended he wanted him, and Floyd wet his bed when GGG offered to come down to 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  GGG will get exposed the minute he moves up in weight
                  350-5 amateur record including an Olympic medal...Currently holds an undefeated record and has the WBC,WBA,IBF, & IBO middleweight belts...according to you he should relinquish 4 titles and move up in weight?? He barely weighs over 170 fight night, why the hell would he move up to 168 where the average boxer is cutting 10-15 pounds to make weight? He would be 10 pounds smaller than virtually the entire division. Canelo weighs 175+ fight night, but GGG is the one who should move up??? Lol you casuals kill me!

Comment

• When a past prime, blown up Welter in Cotto was able to easily destroy one of GGG's career best wins...that proved how bad this Middleweight field is that he's been facing this past few years.

He has nothing but B & C level fighters on the top end of his resume...nothing close to resembling a hall of famer or all-time great on his resume...so i don't know how people can consider him one.

If he beats Canelo, it'll be the 1st time he's beaten someone above B-Level...and full credit to him if he does. Then you can call him a "great" fighter.

Comment

• Well he’s got the WBC, WBA, IBF & IBO belts so I think he beat someone... is this all NSB is??? A bunch of casual d1ck riders that have never actually boxed and litterally don’t know a thing about boxing? My god these threads are beyond ridiculous. The dudes an Olympic medalist and currently the undefeated, undisputed champion of the world... a bum in the eyes of these “expert” NSB posters who have never done more than watch YouTube to get their boxing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X