No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Canelo i hope Ward is next at 175 for the p4p#1 spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GGG beats Canelo i hope Ward is next at 175 for the p4p#1 spot

Fight would be huge..It would truly be the best vs the best and for the clear p4p #1 spot..They could build a nice undercard like Loma vs Rigo..Mikey vs Crawford or Linares..Wilder vs Joshua or something like that...call it the p4p card

Ward would beat the piss out of Golovkin. Don't talk crazy...

Comment

Sorry that's dumb. So Golovkin is going to jump up 15lbs against a guy who is throwing around fighting a Heavyweight.

Comment

ALL FANS would prefer MCGREGOR-GOLOVKIN after they get past their opponents. #McGregorGolovkin #BestBoxerOfAllTime #P4PKing #TwoStrongestPunchersInBoxing

Comment

I think he does the Canelo rematch before that is even a thought. And by that point he might be a PPV draw himself and might not want to risk the loss. From Ward's side does Golovkin at this point bring enough dollars to make it interesting? Tough negotiations. I'd love to see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            ALL FANS would prefer MCGREGOR-GOLOVKIN after they get past their opponents. #McGregorGolovkin #BestBoxerOfAllTime #P4PKing #TwoStrongestPunchersInBoxing
            You'd love to see Conor in a coma, or end up like McClellan, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              I think he does the Canelo rematch before that is even a thought. And by that point he might be a PPV draw himself and might not want to risk the loss. From Ward's side does Golovkin at this point bring enough dollars to make it interesting? Tough negotiations. I'd love to see it though.
              Ward doesn't bring anything to the table from the money side. That's been demonstrated. This fight has no shot happening IMO, but if it did Ward would be the B side.

Comment

Golovkin vs Ward at 175lbs is never going to happen, maybe at 168lbs.

That undercard will never ever happen in real life but maybe in out dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  Golovkin vs Ward at 175lbs is never going to happen, maybe at 168lbs.

That undercard will never ever happen in real life but maybe in out dreams.
                  Ward didn't make 168 on the scales since back in 2013... and Golovkin has no business at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    Ward doesn't bring anything to the table from the money side. That's been demonstrated. This fight has no shot happening IMO, but if it did Ward would be the B side.
                    hmm try telling that to ward though. hes been pretending to be the a-side his entire career and getting people to bend over for him. just look at the super six and how he manipulated it. never should have let him but for some reason they gave in to him as if he has any power or leverage when he doesnt. he still doesnt but pretends he does. only d level promoters like duva would ever give in to his delusional demands. this is why i doubt we ever see ward in any meaningful fights ever again which is good for the sport. no more controversial looking the other way as he cheats borefests

Comment

Working...
                    X