Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Immigration, is it a Problem or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I dont. Illegal immigrants pays taxes and never gets a refund back.

They are not the burden on society that the media and dumbasses would like you to think, its the poor and lazy American citizens on the welfare system that is hurting this country.

Infact if we judging by what they put into the system the illegal immigrants have more rights to public services than the lazy welfare brats since the lazy welfare brats put nothing in they only take out.
    You gave me red K for telling your little fanboy azz that Loma can fight.Lmao do you REALLY have thatBIG of CRUSH on Mikey lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      You gave me red K for telling your little fanboy azz that Loma can fight.Lmao do you REALLY have thatBIG of CRUSH on Mikey lmao.
      I gave you red K cause I didnt like what you said in my thread. I dont follow you into threads crying and bitching lmfao..... red k me back its not that big of a deal, get a life.

Comment

I gave you red K cause I didnt like what you said in my thread. I dont follow you into threads crying and bitching lmfao..... red k me back its not that big of a deal, get a life.
        Your a little fanboy who has a crush(and not hetro)on Mikey and you have jumped into my and others thread to spread your bs all the time.Its just being the little puzz you are giving somone a red k because they told you truth.Good life little boy

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Your a little fanboy who has a crush(and not hetro)on Mikey and you have jumped into my and others thread to spread your bs all the time.Its just being the little puzz you are giving somone a red k because they told you truth.Good life little boy
          I jump into threads and give my opinions on the thread topic.

You get butt hurt about others opinions and follow them into random threads till cry about their opinions lmfao. Again, GET A LIFE!

END OF CONVERSATION, I will not be responding to this cry baby bitch pointless bitching.

Comment

Of course it’s a real issue. You know how many people look to get here legally and follow the rules, only to have to sit back and wait while thousands and thousands sneak in to the country and take from the American people?

Comment

I jump into threads and give my opinions on the thread topic.

You get butt hurt about others opinions and follow them into random threads till cry about their opinions lmfao. Again, GET A LIFE!

END OF CONVERSATION, I will not be responding to this cry baby bitch pointless bitching.
              Dude already told you I was done with you so don't act like a more a punk then you are.BTW HOWS THAT EASTER FIGHT COMING ALONG?lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                While I think the 'problem' is grossly overstated, I am personally not opposed in principle with an effort to combat illegal immigration. The wall may help to do that but it strikes me as too expensive an option for me to vouch for.
                I think it's even a more expensive option not to do something. If the wall can stop some of the bleeding then it will pay for itself, it's only a loss if it does little to nothing to carve illegal immigration.

Personally I think WarMikey is partially right. Illegal immigrants work, I don't think I have met a Mexican who didn't.

However a huge swathe of them are also cash paid which means they don't report it on their taxes, and a lot of that money is sent home. Which from a humanitarian side is absolutely fine by me, and I don't blame the people for coming here illegally whatsoever. If the loopholes to do it exist then why not come here if it means a better life.

My biggest issue is that once the first generations become legalized they primarily vote Democrat.

Comment

They're going to murder everyone and steal the land. Oh wait, that's what America did.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    They're going to murder everyone and steal the land. Oh wait, that's what America did.
                    Correction that's what Britain did, America didn't exist yet when you guys were wiping out the natives.

What America actually did was kick your rotten tooth as$es in 1776 because we weren't down with your mass genocide, and of course taxation without representation.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Correction that's what Britain did, America didn't exist yet when you guys were wiping out the natives.

What America actually did was kick your rotten tooth as$es in 1776 because we weren't down with your mass genocide, and of course taxation without representation.

You think the U.S didn't murder indians?

Comment

Working...
                      X