Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NERVOUS are Lomachenko's superfans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is just too much for a one-dimensional guy.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      well this ended pretty badly
      Sure did...for some people...

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Well apparently there was no need for Loma fans to worry.....
      Yes, that was option 4 in the poll...but they were so damn worried it was hilarious...

All quiet before the fight and then coming out the woodwork afterwards...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post

Yes, that was option 4 in the poll...but they were so damn worried it was hilarious...

Yeah, they probably overestimated Rigo. I guess Rigo is just a bum. That's certainly how Loma made him appear.

Comment

Where did I pick Rigondeaux, or say he was school Lomachenko?

Holler back with that proof, Kuntry boy...

Are you the alt of the above alt?...lol...got 'em so good they have to make **** up...
          lol you takin this loss worse than marcelas wallace took that butt hurting in the basement on pulp fiction hahaha butt hurt, damn thats hilarious

Comment

It's obvious that Team Lomachenko and his biggest fans have been pretty shook lately....they're not very confident at all...in fact, they seem WORRIED.

I'd say they're about an 8 right now...they'll probably be at a full 9 during the ref's final instructions...

Just vote...you don't have to discuss or explain...
            CEO, is that REALLY you?... is this what you've been reduced to since your departure from Boxing Unfiltered?!... 😂

Comment

It's obvious that Team Lomachenko and his biggest fans have been pretty shook lately....they're not very confident at all...in fact, they seem WORRIED.

I'd say they're about an 8 right now...they'll probably be at a full 9 during the ref's final instructions...

On a scale of 1-10 how stupid do you feel for possibly the worst pick ever?

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                CEO, is that REALLY you?... is this what you've been reduced to since your departure from Boxing Unfiltered?!... 😂
                Yes, jon...it IS me...and as you can see, I still got It...lol

After I left BU, I stopped posting and focused on family....had to be done....here and there over the past 5 years or so, I would come post in this forum since it's basically the only active board left...

Droppin' them Truth bombs...you know.

So yeah...got some free time now in the Winter and decided to bless this place...got a top notch crew here, and we're gonna cleanse it...Team USA, baby!...lol

Life is good...how you been, man?...still judgin' them fighters right?

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                On a scale of 1-10 how stupid do you feel for possibly the worst pick ever?
                Where's the pick, garbage fan?...we'll be waiting to see it...

Comment

I actually voted option 1 because that is where you put the ZERO. Should have made ZERO a separate choice, and then 1-4...

Option 4 seemed like you were saying that the fight is fixed for Loma because he is "boxing's choice"

Anyway I gave my vote before the fight. ZERO worries.

Comment

Comment

COOL THREAD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X