Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Can't Promise KO, But I Promise To Squash Rigo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I’m glad Lomo feels that way. It’ll make him come to Rigo, and maybe press too much. It’s perfect.
    Perfect for Rigo. He needs Loma move forward like a tank for him counterpunch. Its music for Rigo's hears

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      when a fighter says something like this very close to fight night is because he knows he won't be KOing his opponent.
      This ^^^

I think it will be a close fight with a a razor thin win for either guy..

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
        Perfect for Rigo. He needs Loma move forward like a tank for him counterpunch. Its music for Rigo's hears
        Agreed. It’s Rigo’s best chance.

Comment

im so damn excited for this fight...Loma has everything in his favor. The promotion, the weight, the age - If Rigo pulls this off I will be shocked and awed!

Comment

Loma is going to eat a ton of straight left hands while trying to squash Rigo

Comment

People also need to remember when it's a fight like this - neither are native english speakers. Things are often mistranslated and in Loma's case while his English is good it still isn't his native language, he may make the wrong word choices as well and say things that contradict like "walk through like a tank, not knock him out" not realising they are contradictory as it hasn't been exactly what he wanted to say.

Comment

You know what happens when things get rough for Loma, he holds, he runs, he spoils. You know what happens when things don't go right for Rigo, he breaks jaws and facial structures.

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
                  im so damn excited for this fight...Loma has everything in his favor. The promotion, the weight, the age - If Rigo pulls this off I will be shocked and awed!
                  What about longer 3 inch reach and kO power in left hand?!

Tomorrow Loma will win but his Hi-Tech style

Comment

Lomo your not going to do sh I t seriously

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                      People also need to remember when it's a fight like this - neither are native english speakers. Things are often mistranslated and in Loma's case while his English is good it still isn't his native language, he may make the wrong word choices as well and say things that contradict like "walk through like a tank, not knock him out" not realising they are contradictory as it hasn't been exactly what he wanted to say.
                      Good point. I’ve seen Rigo’s interpreter (and others), put words in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X