Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Stops a Game Carlos Takam in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the homer ref keeps the ko streak going....SMMFH..... Worse than the Klitschko stoppage. At least Klitschko had been down In the round. Takam wasn't winning but why not let him finish on his feet? He was never really hurt ffs.

Comment

• Yes! It was a good fight. Takam was tough.Joshua is improving, excellent win for Joshua!

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Happily slaughter the ref last night, but that’s laughable to suggest the Wlad stoppage was premature. Guy had been down twice in 30 seconds and was out on his feet.
        You probably would've thought laughable to believe that Wlad would even 5-th round to 9-9, if ref stopped it prematurely on the knockdown.
        P.S. I would't expect Klit's willing comeback too but I would be still against premature stoppage while you wouldn't. Now that's the difference which leads either to failed fight or to spectacular fight.
        Last edited by Ajvar; 10-29-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          You probably would've thought laughable to believe that Wlad would even 5-th round to 9-9, if ref stopped it prematurely on the knockdown.
          P.S. I would't expect Klit's willing comeback too but I would be still against premature stoppage while you wouldn't. Now that's the difference which leads either to failed fight or to spectacular fight.
          There was a world of difference between how Wlad was after the 5th round knockdown and the two in the 11th and you know it. You said it yourself, even. Wlad was in little condition to defend himself, let alone fight back. Stop being disingenuous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            Yes! It was a good fight. Takam was tough.Joshua is improving, excellent win for Joshua!

Comment

• Like I said in the other thread, if Joshua keeps bulking up, he will not have the stamina to hang with Wilder. And it showed tonight AGAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Like I said in the other thread, if Joshua keeps bulking up, he will not have the stamina to hang with Wilder. And it showed tonight AGAIN.
                You are naive if you think Wilder can take punches like Takam , stamina wouldn't be an issue either bc of Wilders chin and style . This should be obvious .

The fact Joshua fought like a guy who was there to box technically patient at just about 255 pounds also should tell you stamina is not a problem based on his punch counts ,this is also boxing 101 .

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  So Las Vegas has nothing to do with America now?

What happened ... did the chief ****** build his wall in the wrong place?
                  If you don't start making sense you're going to go on the ignore list. I don't see you posting meaningful content anyway. I'm here for meaningful interaction, not to babysit posturing ******s namsayin?

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    I'm here for meaningful interaction, not to babysit posturing ******s namsayin?
                    Maybe join eHarmony instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      Maybe join eHarmony instead?
                      Just saw your past posts, not interested. Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X