No announcement yet.

Baby Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Driver

Any ya'll seen this yet? I peeped this earlier and it's a pretty decent flick. If you liked Drive I think you will dig this one.

I loved Drive, but didn't think this was much like it outside of the getaway driver plot. It was good doe. After the hype I heard about it I felt it under performed expectations all things considered, although not a bad film at all & worth a viewing if you are trying to kill a couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I loved Drive, but didn't think this was much like it outside of the getaway driver plot. It was good doe. After the hype I heard about it I felt it under performed expectations all things considered, although not a bad film at all & worth a viewing if you are trying to kill a couple hours.
      I hear you. I thought it was a tad heavy on the style and a little light in the substance but it's better than most of the sht Hollywood rolls out.

Comment

I wanted to see this when it was in theaters but never got a chance.

Comment

Been meaning to check it out myself! It looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
            I hear you. I thought it was a tad heavy on the style and a little light in the substance but it's better than most of the sht Hollywood rolls out.
            Yea I'd agree with that. I wanted it to give me more of a reason to like it, but it never gave me that option cuz it never really came together for me like I hoped it would.

Comment

This is the year of the overrated movies. Baby Driver and Get Out were overrated af. Any other year ppl wouldn't even pay attention to those movies but it's been a trash year altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                This is the year of the overrated movies. Baby Driver and Get Out were overrated af. Any other year ppl wouldn't even pay attention to those movies but it's been a trash year altogether.
                The best movies don't come out until the end of the year in time for Oscar season though.

Comment

Working...
                X