Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to Jose Benavidez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You freaking answered your own damn question!.

The man got shot in his face for crying out loud, he may want to stay away from the limelight and just stay within himself!

I've seen a man get his head blown off as a child and it took me 5 years to get over that!

He nearly was killed and took damage to his face, it can psychologically break you and change you!

Boxers aren't superman even though the things they do in the ring is pushing the door on super human!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      You freaking answered your own damn question!.

The man got shot in his face for crying out loud, he may want to stay away from the limelight and just stay within himself!

I've seen a man get his head blown off as a child and it took me 5 years to get over that!

He nearly was killed and took damage to his face, it can psychologically break you and change you!

Boxers aren't superman even though the things they do in the ring is pushing the door on super human!
      You alright there pal? What's with the full on aggro? Maybe someone has info on perhaps he has other endeavours or he's training but no fights coming up

Comment

He got shot in the hand & knee I'm no expert, but I think those are pretty important for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          I remember his bs story sounded like he got shot in a drug deal gone bad. Probably living that life with Frankie Gomez
          Whatever happened to GOmez? Been over a year since his last bout smh.

HE must really be about that life.

Comment

If you go on David Benavidez Instagram you can see he's been in camp training.

Comment

In Big Bear with his Brother and Father WORKING his way back! Hopefully he will be ready to return soon!

Life4u2.com#sweatfast.com#Repost boxinglink (@get_repost) ・・・ Excellent road work this cloudy morning.

A post shared by Benavidez Boxing (@jose_benavidez_sr) on

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                If you go on David Benavidez Instagram you can see he's been in camp training.
                Do you see his hands + knee lol. If he lost a finger or got some tendon or whatever sorta leg damage that might make it curtains on his boxing career, but he could still do some gym sh^t.

He's definitely laid low since that shooting incident. I wonder if there is more to that if he's not injured.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                  Just wondering....got shot and dropped off the face of the earth
                  He can't do road work the leg is F up

Comment

Working...
                  X