No announcement yet.

How Islam installs "no-go" areas in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
    Hahah the pudgy, rotund Roro' MAC'N'CHEESE attempts to strike again!!!

HAHAHAHAHA my suspicions on Mac'N'Cheese's physical appearance being that of stereotypical beta-male (pudgy, short, borderline ginger) turned out to be SO SPOT ON!!!

Loool. This really made my morning...
    How can you be borderline ginger? I thought the one-drop rule was in effect...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      How can you be borderline ginger? I thought the one-drop rule was in effect...
      Hahaha excellent point!

Comment

Freckles on the knuckles? GINGER CAMP!

Comment

Ginger-Muslim? They DO exist!!!
          Last edited by Rostov Papa; 01-14-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Hahah damn that had a tight ass beat!!!

I just meant the hard-core ones who want to kick out Europeans, and even some wantto kick out blacks, and asians too form places like Texas, Cali, Colorado, etc.

But for the most part, Hispanics are a perfect example of how you can integrate with the host-society/culture, yet also stay true to your roots by implementing/integrating some cultural aspects (food, music, dance, etc.)

Ain't never had no problem/beef with a Hispanic (Mexican, Nicaraguan, etc.) immigrant (first, second, or third generation - whatever)... Most beez cool as a fan.
            4sho bruh I didn't mean to come into this discussion at all until I randomly went thru threads and when I read your post, I read "La Raaaaaza" in kid frosts voice.

Comment

Ginger-Muslim? They DO exist!!!
              Looks like me

Comment

I would gladly swap hispanics for the Muslims we have in UK. I see no benefit Islam brings us at all, a few halal takeaways and corner shops for all the grief they cause. Nah. It's a great blessing Islam never managed any foothold in the Americas.

And that ginge is a skull effed convert. Goes round calling his fellow English Kuffar in a London Muslim accent.
                Last edited by Money Shot; 01-14-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X