Collapse
No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Badass Mr Capone-e Running Drugs/Gang-banging in ROSARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man yall sound like lil kids. This fool is wack. He acts like a young teen and his music is garbage. Stop sweating him. WTF does this have to do with boxing anyways? Because he was with Khan? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Man yall sound like lil kids. This fool is wack. He acts like a young teen and his music is garbage. Stop sweating him. WTF does this have to do with boxing anyways? Because he was with Khan? GTFO
      Khan's biggest pay days have come since his connection with Capone-E. If the forum talks Top Rank, GBP, HBO, Showtime, etc, then Capone-E can't be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
        Khan's biggest pay days have come since his connection with Capone-E. If the forum talks Top Rank, GBP, HBO, Showtime, etc, then Capone-E can't be left out.
        I guess it had nothing to do with him being associated with Roach, Pac, and finally having bigger fights.

I know all these threads are probably jokes but its stupid. He's one of the worst rappers Ive ever heard and he's no more special then any other street cat. Stop sweating him

Comment

One of these days I think Capone E will force Khan to throw one of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
            Mexican Mafia? Bro come on man stop saying stuid ****,...who do you think that was rollig with him,,,,,
            ROTFL. LOL!!! ahahahahaha! I spit my coffee out.

Comment

Working...
            X