Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd's Coach: Charlo Panics in Tough Spots - We'll Exploit That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
    Jermell is a emotional ******ed goof ball he cane out as the cowardly lion from wizard oz against trout 😂
    Then Hurd actually showed he was the cowardly lion by having surgery and saying the showdown won’t be happening in the fall as planned. Hurd, for the first time in his career, is now the one in retreat.

Comment

Good luck with that, I truly believe the Charlo brothers are underrated, they have speed, boxing IQ and power.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Then Hurd actually showed he was the cowardly lion by having surgery and saying the showdown won’t be happening in the fall as planned. Hurd, for the first time in his career, is now the one in retreat.
          Yet is it’s jermell ducking bro

Comment

., I though one of the alphabet soups order a rematch with Lara. Did hurd refused?

Comment

Unless you hit like a Julian Jackson or have the speed and guile of a Sugar Ray, Hurd is BAD NEWS for any fighter in the division.

He is Antonio Magarito 2.0!

When the dust settles, he is going to be the last man standing.
              Last edited by slimPickings; 07-17-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Hurd is the one that panics. He panicked and had surgery to avoid Charlo!!! Reminds me of Keith Thurman running from Spence except this time the bigger fighter is the one running!!
                ZZZZzzzzz You just woke me up? Then I read your dumb comment and now going back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                  Yet is it’s jermell ducking bro
                  Jermell ducking Hurd

Jermall ducking Jacobs

IMO 50/50 for all 4

Comment

Panic? WTF is he seeing? Against Trout he tried just a little bit too hard to K.O. Trout but Trout was too slick & Jermell at the same time showed some patience but people didn't pick that up either.

I think Hurd was the one who showed panic when Mell called him out after the Lubin fight & decided to take Lara instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                      Hurd is going to kill that little Lion Cub.
                      Still cheering for the ones you HOPE to win I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X