Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS-13 Gang Leader Getting Some Pretty Great Ideas From Watching ICE Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] MS-13 Gang Leader Getting Some Pretty Great Ideas From Watching ICE Work

SEE MORE: Ice

SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR—Praising U.S. law enforcement officials for the unfettered cruelty they have unleashed along the Mexican border, MS-13 gang leader Edwin Manica Flores admitted Tuesday that observing ICE’s work in recent weeks has provided him with quite a bit of inspiration. “Seriously, we would have never thought of keeping kids in a cage like that—in fact, that’s kind of off-limits for us—but you can’t deny the genius behind it,” said Manica Flores, observing that when one of these children or parents goes on to commit suicide out of sheer grief, federal authorities won’t even be held criminally liable for the death. “Sure, we have our fair share of evil tactics, but that ICE **** is next-level brilliant. I guess we can’t beat ourselves up too much, though, considering those guys have one of the most powerful governments in the world backing them. I’d love to meet one of those ICE mother****ers, just to pick his brain a little, you know? We may force 9-year-olds to join MS-13, but the United States is putting them in cages like wild animals. That’s straight savage!” Manica Flores went on to suggest that if his men were half as nasty as ICE, they would control 100 percent of U.S. drug trafficking within weeks.

https://www.theonion.com/ms-13-gang-...6?utm_campaign

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR—Praising U.S. law enforcement officials for the unfettered cruelty they have unleashed along the Mexican border, MS-13 gang leader Edwin Manica Flores admitted Tuesday that observing ICE’s work in recent weeks has provided him with quite a bit of inspiration. “Seriously, we would have never thought of keeping kids in a cage like that—in fact, that’s kind of off-limits for us—but you can’t deny the genius behind it,” said Manica Flores, observing that when one of these children or parents goes on to commit suicide out of sheer grief, federal authorities won’t even be held criminally liable for the death. “Sure, we have our fair share of evil tactics, but that ICE **** is next-level brilliant. I guess we can’t beat ourselves up too much, though, considering those guys have one of the most powerful governments in the world backing them. I’d love to meet one of those ICE mother****ers, just to pick his brain a little, you know? We may force 9-year-olds to join MS-13, but the United States is putting them in cages like wild animals. That’s straight savage!” Manica Flores went on to suggest that if his men were half as nasty as ICE, they would control 100 percent of U.S. drug trafficking within weeks.

LOL!!!!

The irony is that this type of treatment will lead to a strengthening of gangs, as people are left with no other choice for survival. Perhap's that's exactly what Trump wants, though, but it's still a contradiction, at least on what's superficially said.

Comment

You do know that the onion is a parody website?

You must do, nobody is that ******ed.

Comment

Bull****... the onion is a joke parody site.. bs. MS 13 guys don’t want to be deported home, they’ll get ****ed up in prison..

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
          You do know that the onion is a parody website?

You must do, nobody is that ******ed.

It's true though!

Comment

It's true though!
            Don't quote me until you learn how to internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
              Don't quote me until you learn how to internet.

I'm next level internet so be careful!

Comment

Working...
              X