Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

butted, you meant butted the piss out of calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Calling him a 'Euro-bum' is a provocative statement deliberately designed to draw an emotional response (whether you think it's true or not). This is known as trolling. You know it is cos you just said Calazghe was good - hence not, by your own definition 'a bum'. How else would you define trolling?
      Maybe he was an elite bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Maybe he was an elite bum?
        Nowhere except NSB would that statement make sense. Peace , man, and happy Boxing Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Calzaghe is an over rated euro bum....
          Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Yes, that’s true. I know we can all agree on that.
          Facking say that facking shite in facking Newbridge and you'd facking get the facking piss facking beaten out of you! Me facking son would've facking kicked the facking shite out of that facking tosser!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Calzaghe View Post
            Facking say that facking shite in facking Newbridge and you'd facking get the facking piss facking beaten out of you! Me facking son would've facking kicked the facking shite out of that facking tosser!
            Suck it old man!

Comment

Yeah, Joe would have retired coWARD on his stool. One guy had to retire twice and refused to travel at all in order to get 32 wins while the other traveled abroad and did what he had to do while retiring undefeated at 46-0.

Comment

Working...
              X