No announcement yet.

Soccer players are better athletes then American football players - FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    The Gang-Bang World Record > Hot-Dog eating.

Taking 500 hot dogs in your Bum > 60 Hot-Dogs in your mouth.
    Jesus Christ is there really a gang bang world record? I'm googling it

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman
      Boxers,runners,mma fighter,amateur wrestlers,soccer player,basketball players are all great athletes.

Football players run for 6 seconds stop for 40 and somehow they are gasping for air. Do they get tired walking to their ****ing mailbox?

I don't hate football,but their athletic ability is severely overrated...I mean ill watch it with friends and family but I don't just love it.

I do love Tom Brady though...He is a God.
      NFL players are in great shape. It's not so much running as it is pushing, especially amongst linemen, each play is like maxing out on your squats, bench, etc. these guys are ****ing massive, 6'7 290lbs of pure muscle.

They also train for explosiveness, if you lack that explosiveness chances are you will fail in the nfl. There have been strongmen, Olympic runners, etc. in the NFL, that have failed to do anything because they lack explosiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        If you don't use your hands, it ain't a sport.

Otherwise competitive yoga would be a sport, and it isn't.

Anyway, bass fishermen are the world's greatest athletes.

thats an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          82 game season. Much more intense guarding a guy like Lebron James, Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose, etc. than getting juked out by Messi or Ronaldo.

Even if you won't admit basketball is a more intense and challenging sport than soccer, can you admit it's the one sport that uses a ball that combines aerobic and anaerobic in perfect balance?

put it this way. If soccer were played at the same pace as basketball with the same caliber of athletes, it wouldn't go on as long as it does.
          agree with this, Basketball is more tiring than soccer.

A lot of my friends who play both sports always say the same thing. playing basketball for 40 minutes is more exhausting than playing soccer for 90 minutes even in amateur level.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            whatever position they're playing, they're more athletic than virtually every offensive linemen.

many of the guys in the NFL are way too big to be called premium athletes.
            Spoken like an idiot, as usual.

How many soccer players are as strong, explosive, as quick off the ball as an NFL o-linemen? And I'll take a tackle's foot speed over a soccer player's any day.

Comment

stop comparing apples and oranges

Comment

American football has vast differentiations between the physical attributes required of the various positions. You can't generalize anything about the athleticism of some sort of abstract "player," it's entirely dependent.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Basketball players are better conditioned than either. Mix of aerobic and anaerobic. Soccer is largely aerobic with a hint of anaerobic. Football is largely anaerobic with a hint of aerobic.

And of course, boxing/MMA takes a dump on both.

Comment

It is far more easier for a football player (DB) to transition to soccer than it is for a soccer player to transition to football. The only positions soccer players can play on the football field are punter, kicker, place holder, and the gatorade man. One hit would literally end their career with their fragile a$$ bodies. Soccer players are a bunch of weak, crying pu$$ies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I don't think basketball players are any more conditioned that soccer players.

Football players are not nearly as athletic as either.

Boxers are better conditioned than either.
                      Have you ever played a full court 40+ minute game of basketball?

Comment

Working...
                      X