top 4 doe
    new stadium doe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      Pat Butcher has been sacked

Billionaires doe
      top 4 doe
      new stadium doe
      Delusions of grandeur. It must be a scouse thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Is Lovren the worst player in the league?

Or is that Ragnar Klavan?

How the f.uck have Liverpool ended up with these lads
        Lovren, Klavan, Karius, Mignolet, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Bogdan ffs, Markovic, Ings etc. Straight off the top of my head. Probably some more i'm forgetting.

All Championship level players at best, Hendo could maybe do a job for a lower level prem side. Complete and utter bums. How we got top 4 with this bunch i'll never know.

Worst thing about it all though is Klopp reckons he can coach this lot into becoming better players

Lovren and Mignolet were actually given new contracts last year ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Delusions of grandeur. It must be a scouse thing.
          You new here?

Comment

• Lol Liverpool made the mistake of buying overhyped Southampton players.. Just like United.. what did Schniderlin and Shaw do? Liverpool actual brought 6 or 7 players though Truly Poch is a miracle worker.. I want him at United

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            again khedira has proven himself as one of the top 5 CM in the world. such a wasted talent, if not because injuries in every 2 months he'll be easily made to top 15 ballon d'or list every years.
            Na you prove yourself by years and years of top football.. this guy can barely play 5 games in a row

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
              You new here?
              Been here since '99 mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Lol Liverpool made the mistake of buying overhyped Southampton players.. Just like United.. what did Schniderlin and Shaw do? Liverpool actual brought 6 or 7 players though Truly Poch is a miracle worker.. I want him at United

Na you prove yourself by years and years of top football.. this guy can barely play 5 games in a row
                You wanted Klopp a few months back too.

Comment

• Klopp is still a quality coach.

Needs to sort out that back 4 though. As in, remove everyone not named Matip. It really is something when you have a career midfielder playing left back, better than the left back and Emre Can playing right back, better than the right backs.
                  Lovren can't cut it and Klavan is exactly what he is, an emergency backup.

I feel like Karius is probably better than Mignolet as well. Migs had his shot many many times before and is basically Begovic. At least with Karius, he can develop into a Prem level keeper, Migs simply will never be a top 5 goalkeeper.

Comment

• trick pen that fooled the goalie and everyone else'
                    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41728826

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Been here since '99 mate.
                      Never heard of you mate

Comment

Working...
                      X