No announcement yet.

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    October 18 2016 address. He said there is no election meddling, mocked Trump and told him to go focus on getting more votes. Can’t embed currently on phone.

https://youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc
    Obama was referring to Trump's claim of internal meddling not external.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Trump will claim our elections are rigged despite no evidence. But will deny Russian meddling even though he's seen the evidence. He's the most unAmerican president in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Trump will claim our elections are rigged despite no evidence. But will deny Russian meddling even though he's seen the evidence. He's the most unAmerican president in my lifetime.
        Great point!

Comment

If the votes can not be messed around with from within, how can they be messed around with remotely? They cannot. Voting machines need to be hacked in person.

Comment

Russian Trolls

I've been making fun of them, if they're even more than one person, by imitating their nonsense while poking fun at it (translating "All empires fall" and whatnot), but it's time to get serious:

This site is infested with Russian trolls, for real. I don't know if it's one or a couple, with a bunch of alts, but that's the only logical conclusion I can reach.

Currently, "they're" hiding from "Sunspace" until August, but in reality they're still here, just trying to avoid detection while still spreading disinformation.

man down = 1bad65
            Seaweed = Zaroku
            Doublelefthook = 1bad65
            Jimjeffries = krazyn8tive

Those I can assert with a high level of confidence. And, frankly, going by the patterns it is not at all unreasonable to extend it to:

Zaroku, Beercules = BostonGuy = MEGA = jaded = Big Poppa Pump

Make of that info what you will, but the essence of it is that we all may have spent months arguing with 1 or 2 guys with an agenda.

They know that they're spreading disinformation when they pretend like Obama was referring to Russian meddling. The thing is that they don't care.

They want you to debate them, so they can gang up on you with the multiple accounts and at least create the appearance of a discussion that's "up in the air" or "divisive" between the two sides of the country. They're here to stir the pot, not to win.

Why am I going public with it and giving away this alt? Well, I'm Sunspace, and I just figured out why I'm so hated by them:

I simply give them a taste of their own medicine by not allowing them to overwhelm me, mostly in part to how I had trouble finding work and would spend almost all day on here, which is something most posters can't do. See, they want the debate, but they want to overwhelm. If they can't, they're not doing their job. That's why you see 1bad complaining so much about "attrition tactics" with a whole set of repeated catchphrases like if it were a script. That's why you see DoubleLeftHook misspelling key words on purpose. That's why both Zaroku and Bostonguy incessantly brag about themselves, one overt, one covert. That's why Iamachamp gets into a fight with "boxing1965 or w/e" about "b*tch nikkuh," every two days. That's why iamachamp helped me with that other alt he created called "jamie harris", one for, one against.

They have always sought to control the conversation. By taking them up on it, you are giving them what they want, as other people clicking around cannot tell that they are all alts and simply assume it's an actual discussion between the sides.

And that is why today I am announcing my retirement from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              If the votes can not be messed around with from within, how can they be messed around with remotely? They cannot. Voting machines need to be hacked in person.
              Meddling is not only hacking.

Comment

Meddling is not only hacking.
                Even with the recent indictment of the 12 russians, he DOJ stated there is zero evidence that a single vote was affected. Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Great point!
                  Putin is former KGB/FSB. His job for over 2 decades involved manipulation of the West and these fools are so stupid they easily fall for it. Including Trump who isn't smart at all. If it weren't for Russian money Trump would've never gotten out of bankruptcy

Comment

What people don't realize is that Russia is actually our greatest national security ally.

Comment

Putin is playing a game called "Let's you and him fight."

And it's working.

Comment

Working...
                      X