Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone gassing up Spence instead of being excited for Garcia vs Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone gassing up Spence instead of being excited for Garcia vs Porter

I mean seriously everyone keeps complaining about how neither is fighting Spence and not giving props on what a great fight it's going to be.

Both lost to Thurman so it's only
    right they fight each other to see who deserves to be still in the mix and for the belt. The Spence can come after until then this is an all action 50/50 war let's be hyped about this and stop D rideing Spence so much.

He is top 10 p4p fo sho but this everybody shook of him thing is getting annoying especially Porter dude took on Thurman, (Brook when he was heavily avoided) and Broner (when he still considerd to be a potential p4p star).

Bro is the fight even made yet?

Comment

Danny and Shawn have Ls already everyone is on the Spence bandwagon because he’s undefeated.

Comment

Never been excited about either of these guys. I'm done with Porter after he turned himself into a caveman who knows only how to smother and headbutt. And, Danny watched the Thurman fight slip away from him and then had the nerve to complain he was robbed.

Comment

I never like Garcia. I think he's super overrated. Everyone gassing up Spence because nobody seem to want to fight him and it's because they know better.
          Last edited by cork; 05-11-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Instead of this boxing match, Shawn Porter should just put a pair of bull horns on his head and ram into a wall for 36 minutes because that's what his boxing matches look like anyway.

Comment

I think its cuz this division is a lil goofy. Thurman is the #1 guy I feel like. But he keeps breaking sh^t or getting married or this & that so he's basically out. Then we got Spence who I think most everyone sees as the #2 guy, the #2 guy who's #1 spot is being kept warm for him or as the legit #1 guy who NO ONE seems to want to fight for the classic "too good for his own good reasoning" since he's not getting paid THAT much yet.

But the main thing is I wanna see Spence in some big 147 fights. I wanna see Spence vs Thurman, Spence vs Garcia or Spence vs Porter. Sh^t man even give me Spence vs Broner cuz Spence will give Broner an L like he ain't seen before & maybe Spence can get some of that Broner rub like Mikey, Maidana & Porter got. I don't give a f#ck vs Thurman vs a tune up. Or Garcia or Porter vs each other or other guys. Lets get the real player in the division in f#cking play ffs. Thats the issue I think most of us have with 147 these days. No dog towards Garcia vs Porter so much as there are just more interesting bigger fights to be made & arguably the mfing man in the division hasn't been legit challenged in a year since he won the belt.

Comment

For me its not that interesting because neither guy really peaks my interest. Porters fight style gets boring after the first few rounds, and Garcia is about as exciting as a 2nd coat of paint. And the other problem with Garcia is that the media will keep putting microphones in front of his idiot father, and his act has gotten stale AF

Comment

The fight is not made yet. I think Spence is much better than either of them. Porter lost to Brook and Spence crushed Brook in his back yard. Garcia just barely beat Peterson but Peterson was slaughtered by Spence.Spence is the best welterweight in the world and the most avoided.

Comment

Working...
                  X