No announcement yet.

Greta Thunberg Named Person of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    She's a little puppet just like her mother was, her mother was a well known singer in Sweden who was getting 'rammed' by some powerful people in Sweden. They're using this semi ******ed girl for their bull**** propaganda. She has no idea what's going on she's just reading from her script given to her.

Little spoiled zionist puppet

79939980_2825573597487448_6450128228106371072_n
    Pretty much this

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Good grief, this little retard is Time's person of the year, and the purple haired bull dike is SI's sports person of the year?

TRUMP 2020. I've had enough of this leftist, pansy bullshit.

Comment

You know, if their goal was to get the most people talking about Time magazine, then they probably made the right choice.

I am seeing people talk about this everywhere.
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Well I agree that this wouldn't make Trumpsters angry.
      I spoke too soon lol

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Good grief, this little retard is Time's person of the year, and the purple haired bull dike is SI's sports person of the year?

TRUMP 2020. I've had enough of this leftist, pansy bullshit.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-12-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I mean I don't cosign their choice to be clear. I think the Hong Kong protestors or somebody else would be more fitting. In the grand scheme, history will be more affected by them than by her most likely.

But smart or not, right or not, Greta was the subject of an immense amount of media coverage. Being a person who stirs up this much buzz seems to be of interest to this magazine historically when choosing who to pick.

I'm more critical of the Nobel peace prize, since it presumably is meant to acknowledge some actual positive achievement. Apart from Obama I can't recall someone winning it that I didn't feel made sense though.
        They gave one to Yasser Arafat.

Comment

Comment

Don is a real hero. Making fun of a child on the internet. What a big man.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              shes an actress, dummy.
              I don't know anything about her. I just thought she was an environmental activist.

I saw a couple of her videos on my facebook feed and everything she said was correct. The fact that everybody was talking about her means she was successful in conveying the message, which is an important one.

Comment

Everything thunberg said is everything I want to say, but I already know nobody wants to listen.

So I appreciate that she said it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                  I don't know anything about her. I just thought she was an environmental activist.

I saw a couple of her videos on my facebook feed and everything she said was correct. The fact that everybody was talking about her means she was successful in conveying the message, which is an important one.
                  she has a script. thats what actress/actors do.
                  only ones who stole her childhood are her parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    This will really piss off the fat, bitter old Trump supporters! Where you at, 1fat69? Come say hi to your mommy Greta!
                    Trump has already been person of the year...

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

She's an NPC

Comment

Working...
                      X