No announcement yet.

Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk proves most people on boxingscene are casuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk proves most people on boxingscene are casuals

Before the fight, all I saw was how Gvozdyk would beat Beterbiev and how Beterbiev and Kovalev were the weakest link in the LHW division amongst the champions.

But after the fight, the whole forum and the legion of casuals have turned into Beterbiev's fans overnight, save for a few delusional ones who're riding Bivol's nuts, loool. Bunch of idiotic casuals and glory hunters.

Where are the real boxing minds on here?

People overrate these Ukrainians until they meet legit Russians that will beat them. If Glassiev had started boxing early with a solid amateur record like most Russians, he would've beaten Usyk as well. People forget Beterbiev beat Usyk in the amateurs at LHW but lost to him at HW. He also beat Kovalev in the amateurs. Gvozdyk rode the Ukrainian hype to get destroyed in the ring.

Russia made Cuba the bastion for amateur boxing and the same thing is happening in Uzbekistan right now. I expect Uzbeks to dominate professional boxing in the next few years once the killers they're churning out in the amateurs start turning pro.

Keep Bivol away from Beterbiev - he'll get knocked out clean. Battle of the Ruskis, but Beterbiev has a far better amateur pedigree and crazy power to take Bivol's head off.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Before the fight, all I saw was how Gvozdyk would beat Beterbiev and how Beterbiev and Kovalev were the weakest link in the LHW division amongst the champions.

But after the fight, the whole forum and the legion of casuals have turned into Beterbiev's fans overnight, save for a few delusional ones who're riding Bivol's nuts, loool. Bunch of idiotic casuals and glory hunters.

People overrate these Ukrainians until they meet legit Russians that will beat them. If Glassiev had started boxing early with a solid amateur record like most Russians, he would've beaten Usyk as well. People forget Beterbiev beat Usyk in the amateurs at LHW but lost to him at HW. He also beat Kovalev in the amateurs. Gvozdyk rode the Ukrainian hype to get destroyed in the ring.

Russia made Cuba the bastion for amateur boxing and the same thing is happening in Uzbekistan right now. I expect Uzbeks to dominate professional boxing in the next few years once the killers they're churning out in the amateurs start turning pro.

Keep Bivol away from Beterbiev - he'll get knocked out clean. Battle of the Ruskis, but Beterbiev has a far better amateur pedigree and crazy power to take Bivol's head off.
    - -What grade you in?

Comment

Lol you are trying to create BS that never happened. Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk was a 50-50 fight the moment the bookies ever thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -What grade you in?
        When are you going to give up on being an autistic wanker that's always trying to sound British? You're such an annoying beg and troll. Go play with your toys and stay away from grown people's business.

On ignore you go.

Comment

I thought Gvozdyk would win but I wanted Beterbiev to win cause slight underdog and the Canadian connection.

Either way, I am content.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Lol you are trying to create BS that never happened. Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk was a 50-50 fight the moment the bookies ever thought about it.
            Bookies and boxingscene aren't the same. This is the home of the casuals and glory hunters where idiots swing around on whatever nut is winning.

Most of the idiots on here said Gvozdyk would destroy Beterbiev. But today, they're all slurping all over Beterbiev's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
              I thought Gvozdyk would win but I wanted Beterbiev to win cause slight underdog and the Canadian connection.

Either way, I am content.
              At least you're honest. You're one of the handful of decent posters from Canada on here.

That gay Nigerian booty scratcher and nonce that stalks me is the worst.

Comment

I for one picked Gvodzky but dosen't make us casuals lol it was a 50/50 fight some of us just predicted wrong its boxing lol it happeneds but I still say Bivol will be best at 175!

Comment

Bookies and boxingscene aren't the same. This is the home of the casuals and glory hunters...
                  You realize you're one of us at least ? If so, all good ...

Comment

I was seeing it as 60/40 for Gvozdyk, as he seemed more technical and had a better resume. When I've seen Beterbiev fight, i've seen him as being a KO waiting to happen as he seems to reckless.

However, in this fight Beterbiev showed a lot more than what he has previously and he was very accurate and calculated, not to mention that he seems to have legitimate power. Very impressed. I had him about 3 rounds up in my books.

Comment

Working...
                    X