No announcement yet.

Golovkin Humiliated Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Well said and way to go. Canelo gets too much love on this board and GGG gets too much unjustified hate on here. Outside of this forum GGG is liked and respected as a hell of a fighter. Canelo won't fight him but he won't syop trashing him either. Canelo should either man up and fight him or STFU about him. Canelo saus he beat him so easily and he is no challenge but he knows that's a lie.
    canelo fought ggg 2 times already..how many more times you want

Comment

Golovkin humiliated himself by begging Canelo to fight him, getting curved like a hoe, and then getting beat down by Derevychenko but walking away with a gift decision.

Ironic considering he was crying about a "robbery."

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        1...chavez junior took place at 164 but canelo was fighting at 154 at the time
        2....rocky fielding was way bigger than canelo 168 or not canelo had never fought at that weight before
        3...there is a possibility canelo can lose this fight its at 175
        How many times has ggg fought above 160 it could be against a bum like his resume up until jacobs... name one time....
        Dare to be great by fighting a "dead man walking" Chavez and an unknown Brit beanpole?
        Maybe it's me, but that's just not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          Dare to be great by fighting a "dead man walking" Chavez and an unknown Brit beanpole?
          Maybe it's me, but that's just not impressive.
          I know that this is not the topic but what do you call great...is floyd the greatest by fighting bum berto. mcgregor. and some 120lb japanese kickboxer.....

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            I know that this is not the topic but what do you call great...is floyd the greatest by fighting bum berto. mcgregor. and some 120lb japanese kickboxer.....
            That's a good question. I think "great" is a matter of opinion, so they'll be lots of disagreement.
            For me, it's a fighter who separates himself from even world class fighters with dominating performances.
            That's a pretty high standard, so I don't call too many fighters great.
            Two examples would be the young Mike Tyson and Roberto Duran at lightweight.

Comment

Working...
            X