Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Will Keep Talking - But The Rivalry Has Ended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    Damn Zaroku is that you? We’ve a new MVP in da house!

Great post!
    i got no alts.. but he is a good poster.

slob, pb32 all got a myriad of alts that keep red kaying you, and me.

messing up their narrative of being smart, rich, engineers.. and taking them to school.. nope not me.

i am praying for spence..

i think, arthur abraham would beat the chit out of kov.. with a broken jaw ... he is a king. or a kang.. jaw broke, face saging, no quit in that man..

i have pretty much stopped slob, etc..

i just hope and pray that when guys go rock em sock em robots.. that the loser is fine, and raises the winners hand, like a man..

a lot of uber super idiot fans are nut suckers..

when zarroagosa got bested by erik morales.. beautiful.. i can't paint, draw, can\t sculpt.. i got no real skills.. yet i get paid. . i am a cry baby... i get up and applaud guys who go down swinging, and making no excuses..

when sal sanchez stopped lil red twice, my uncle threw five dollars and left angry.. when zaragoso lost to eric morales, he dropped a 10 spot.. he was mad as hell.. mad.. he still claims richard steal stole a meldrick taylor, beautiful fighter. who had fast hands but was all speed, and no power..

i give a lot of guys hell on this site.. they lack common sense, and i know common sense is uncommon. emotiionally based people, never know when they are defeated.. japan, canada, and mexcio obey the usa.. i prefer afghanistani people.. turkish,afghanistani, iranian.. guys that fight .. real people.. who wont fold..like origami.. like a mongerel like butler who gets a green card and wants to build a mo fovking wall.. i know balik bayan people like him.. he brings nothing my in bred appilation people can't do better

do you notice how ass zass clowns like him avoid me like the the the the the plague.. i expose how stupid they are..

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
      By all accounts both bouts were close. Why not a third? Ali/Frazier, Ward/Gatti, Robinson/Lamotta and others. Why not Canelo?
      Because Golovkin is a *****, who runs his mouth where he is in no place to speak.

Karma is a mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Floyd never did a Trilogy if the second fight was an obvious win
        I'm not particularly interested in a trilogy fight unless GGG shows he can up his level by clearly beating Derevyanchenkp or someone of a similar calibre, but to suggest that Canelo's win over Golovkin was in any way as clear cut as Floyd vs Castillo II or Maidana II (or hell even Maidana I to my mind) is just blatant revisionism, man.

Comment

Surprised he isn't more interested. Father time is here for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Another week, another excuse, what will it be next week, so far, I don’t like him, he needs a belt, I’ve moved on, I’d beat him easier now, the rivalry has ended, all I see is canelo can’t face 12 more of the most gruelling rounds he’s ever done, has to be seen as a duck now. Extremely weak excuses
            Yeah a well to do duck....that backed GGG up in the 2nd fight

Comment

Who is doing the translation for this? Did he really think he said going up two kilos was a challenge?

Comment

No point in drawing with G again only to get the points win. He can't decisively beat G so I understand his stand on this. First fight was G by 3 points. Second fight was a draw. End of story

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Surprised he isn't more interested. Father time is here for GGG.
                  Big question mark over GGG hey.
                  Some canelo fans want him to take the fight cos of as you say Father Time has caught up with GGG ,but why does canelo need Father Time to catch up with GGG?
                  And some canelo fans don’t want him to cos they say he ( GGG )don’t deserve it? Don’t know why that is either.

Canelo will fight Kovalev and GGG needs to rematch derv ,clear that **** up and fight each other in May.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      The fight is kinda pointless now

GGG is washed up and looked awful in his last fight where he got a gift

Derevyanchenko is a B level, and he beat GGG from pillar to post, just imagine what Canelo would do to him

You´re only as good as your last fight, not even GGG's mother truly believes he can beat Canelo now
                      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Working...
                      X