Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Should Face Porter or Garcia, Spence is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is willing to take a much lesser pay compare to what he said a retirement check ($20M - $30M) for Pacman just to make the fight?! Arum can not afford the $20M Pacman's asking price versus Crawford in 2017 and Crawford not willing to take a much lesser pay to make the fight!? Why not if the price is right Pacman. Take the money said Roberto Duran. Pass the Torch to Spence!

Comment

I’ve said it before awhile back but I just wish we can get a big 8 man welterweight tournament going where in the final round the winner is undisputed welterweight champion.

First round matches can be these matchups:

Crawford vs. Khan
      Thurman vs. Ugas
      Pacquiao vs. Porter
      Spence vs. Garcia

Winner of Crawford vs. Khan faces Thurman or Ugas & winner of Pacquiao vs. Porter faces Spence or Garcia

It would make the Spence vs. Crawford match huge if they were in the finals fighting for all the belts. But of course we can’t have good things like this due to huge egos getting in the way.

Comment

Manny knows outside of Floyd the money is with Spence!

Comment

Spence is too good a boxer and too big. He's a bigger Mayweather, less defensive but more offensive, and he's in his prime. He's not necessarily better than Mayweather, he's just a really good boxer and he's too big for Pacquiao, who's old.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
            Manny knows outside of Floyd the money is with Spence!
            I disagree, I think Lomachenko and Mikey would be better, bigger fights that would draw more attention. I think Spence and Crawford are too much for Pacquiao and fans know that, so it wouldn't draw much interest. Lomachenko on the otherhand, while Pacquiao is bigger, who knows who would win that one really? And can Pac beat Mikey? Those matchups are more intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Gotta agree with this old punk motherfuccer!
              Spence would hurt Pacquiao!
              Manny isn't the type of fighter who will go on defense mode the way Mikey did. Spence would end Pacquiao if they fight.
              But I'm not really a Pacquiao fan so count me in as someone who wants to see this fight,... 😂🤣
              Broner landed almost twice the punches on Mikey than the much more faster Pacquioa.

Manny would smother Spence's punches with his own...

Spence is tailor made for Pacquiao's style even at 40.

Hope the odds are huge for Spence so I can win some money!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I disagree, I think Lomachenko and Mikey would be better, bigger fights that would draw more attention. I think Spence and Crawford are too much for Pacquiao and fans know that, so it wouldn't draw much interest. Lomachenko on the otherhand, while Pacquiao is bigger, who knows who would win that one really? And can Pac beat Mikey? Those matchups are more intriguing.
                I disagree. Manny vs Mikey is not as big as Manny vs Loma and Spence vs Manny is the biggest fight in boxing...

Fans love watching the small guy big guy fights especially when the ATG is in it... he's done it before and if anyone at age 40 could do it, it's Manny!

Comment

If no Floyd, then it's Spence Jr vs Manny.

Manny to Spence: Remember You wanted this.(Jack Reacher's voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                    Broner landed almost twice the punches on Mikey than the much more faster Pacquioa.

Manny would smother Spence's punches with his own...

Spence is tailor made for Pacquiao's style even at 40.

Hope the odds are huge for Spence so I can win some money!
                    What??? Are you smoking that Triple D again???? I keep telling you youngsters about that shet!
                    When did Pacquiao and Mikey fight???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Pacquiao should pass the torch to Errol Spence. Giving him name recognition and anointing him as the next boxing superstar.

... That should be the right path to follow... But I hear they rather want to make Pacquiao vs Thurman next...

Comment

Working...
                      X