No announcement yet.

Watching Bush and Obama speak today was so refreshing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Bush Jr. is pretty much the standard for the biggest piece of shit for a president we've ever had. He's a legitimate war criminal. If the media treated him with the same standard that they do with Trump he would have been impeached and maybe hung like Saddam.... or be in prison. What was the narrative? "Bush is dumb as fuck isn't he folks? here's a segment of him being clumsy and stupid. Isn't that funny?"

Hold all of these clowns to the same standard. You might find all of them lack honor and integrity.
    Im Glad im not the only one! Bush should be in prison right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Agreed, that’s when we became slaves. Our fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The Federal reserve owns us.
      Did i spot two fellow libertarians on this threads?

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
        Did i spot two fellow libertarians on this threads?
        Yes Sir, you have. While we got guys arguing about this or that, dems vs Republicans.... I’m all about liberty, freedom from an oppressive government. Etc.

Bush is a war criminal, cheny too, and Obama just carried on with the crimes.

We got idiots like the OP who pull crap outta their backside a spew foolish drivel.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 09-01-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Yes Sir, you have. While we got guys arguing about this or that, dems vs Republicans.... I’m all about liberty, freedom from an oppressive government. Etc.

Bush is a war criminal, cheny too, and Obama just carried on with the crimes.

We got idiots like the OP who pull crap outta their backside a spew foolish drivel.
          Holy **** am i Glad i found another one! There are a Lot of conservatives on this thread, i think most If them are Trumpers. Saying that Obama and Bush were men of integrity is hilarious by the way. Obama was a sheep in wolf's clothing. I want to Join the political conversations but It would be foolish because of the emotional drivel from both sides.

Comment

Holy **** am i Glad i found another one! There are a Lot of conservatives on this thread, i think most If them are Trumpers. Saying that Obama and Bush were men of integrity is hilarious by the way. Obama was a sheep in wolf's clothing. I want to Join the political conversations but It would be foolish because of the emotional drivel from both sides.
            Couldn’t agree with you more. Great post my brother. Slobberts showed her stupidity and ignorance in this thread. I’m not the only one to think,so. She loves posting about things she knows nothing about. She has a PhD in electrical engineering. Amazing.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-01-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Couldn’t agree with you more. Great post my brother. Slobberts showed her stupidity and ignorance in this thread. I’m not the only one to think,so. She loves posting about things she knows nothing about. She has a PhD in electrical engineering. Amazing.
              Thanks Bud! This Just happened huh

https://giphy.com/gifs/reactionsedit...ghbsd9qXz2s9SE

im going to prove her, see If i understand her. Hopefully she answers lol.
              Last edited by allanperlee; 09-01-2018, 11:39 PM. Reason: Image pasted

Comment

Thanks Bud! This Just happened huh

https://giphy.com/gifs/reactionsedit...ghbsd9qXz2s9SE

im going to prove her, see If i understand her. Hopefully she answers lol.
                We’re cool. Peace brother. I’m battling with my chihuahua jhonny right now, he wants to go outside, but it’s raining here in Tokyo. He’s mad, and acting like people do when the government fails them.

Don’t rely on the government.

Comment

We’re cool. Peace brother. I’m battling with my chihuahua jhonny right now, he wants to go outside, but it’s raining here in Tokyo. He’s mad, and acting like people do when the government fails them.

Don’t rely on the government.
                  Hahaha thats great man! I agree **** the state. You have a good one then with Jhonny!

Comment

Being fond of Obama I can understand, but TDS is ****ing powerful if it can make people think positively about Bush of all people. Does Trump have to start a 15-year illegal war for him to win your respect?

Comment

globalists who want to crush the middle class, smh. You got two guys who peddled guns to the middle east and Mexico, allowed drugs to flood the country, and killed innocent Americans to benefit their globalist agenda. Some naive people thinking that these people are good....wake up.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/

Comment

Working...
                      X