Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another hour of this ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, so how far off are we from the fight?

Comment

This is no different than what is happening to this country. Lack of discipline, organization and respect. It’s a joke and people should speak. By speak? Cancel DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Wait, so how far off are we from the fight?
        Depends on where the UFC card is at

Comment

I don’t get how a billion dollar company can’t set up a simple boxing schedule. Seriously DAZN is dropping the ball in a dirty way. Don’t they have a guy with experience to set this events up?? Learn from HBO on how to host a big event and get people excited, hire new and exciting commentators and get the fans involved in some way. But no this fckers hire the most boring boxing analysts and ringside commentators 🤬

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Depends on where the UFC card is at
            **** it, I have to be at work in 7 hours, I'll catch the replay tomorrow

Comment

Pathetic move by dazn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                **** it, I have to be at work in 7 hours, I'll catch the replay tomorrow
                I'm almost considering doing likewise tbh

Comment

Nate Diaz and Mazvidal are in the ring, so it shouldn't be but another half hour at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Nate Diaz and Mazvidal are in the ring, so it shouldn't be but another half hour at most.
                    Would be a good time to get the anthems and ring walks out of the way.

Comment

You could see this coming. These big UFC cards always go late. Dumb decision by DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                      X