Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What BandMan said. He's already GOAT

****ing LeBron fans

Comment

Lol if he doesn't break a single season record he isn't the GOAT? What kind of crazy logic is that? I mean he plays in a system that is usually very balanced and is generally somewhere in the top 10 in rushing every year. Expecting him to break the single season passing record, even with the receivers he has, is really ambitious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        There are only 4 active receivers who have had 1600 yard seasons. 3 of them are on the Patriots.
        Antonio Brown
        Josh Gordon
        Demaryius Thomas

They also got the best wide receiver in the draft N'Keal Harry.

Oh yeah and Edelman has been their best receiver so far this year lol.

No joke, if Brady doesn't break the Passing Yards record he should be taken off the GOAT ranking. And I don't care if he's 50 years old.
        I'm honestly not a huge football or basketball fan, but I am curious about this high standard, all or nothing bar you've set for brady. Are you going to hold the same standard for Lebron when he's still playing pro sports at 42 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          I'm honestly not a huge football or basketball fan, but I am curious about this high standard, all or nothing bar you've set for brady. Are you going to hold the same standard for Lebron when he's still playing pro sports at 42 years old?
          Lebron isn't a QB. You don't need to be an athletic freak at that position. Also Brady isn't known to make big throws anyway even in his prime.

42 in QB years is like 32 in Basketball years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Brady has surpassed Montana as the greatest QB of all time, but the greatest NFL player of all time is still Jerry Rice.

Comment

There are only 4 active receivers who have had 1600 yard seasons. 3 of them are on the Patriots.
              Antonio Brown
              Josh Gordon
              Demaryius Thomas

They also got the best wide receiver in the draft N'Keal Harry.

Oh yeah and Edelman has been their best receiver so far this year lol.

No joke, if Brady doesn't break the Passing Yards record he should be taken off the GOAT ranking. And I don't care if he's 50 years old.
              At the end of the day, what is the most important statistic?

Answer: did you win the game?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                At the end of the day, what is the most important statistic?

Answer: did you win the game?
                Thats a team stat. In my opinion, 90% of Patriots success the past 2 decades are on Belichick.

This was proved when Brady was out for a whole season and the Pats still went 11-5 with Matt Cassell at QB.

Pats will still be winning superbowls after Brady retires as long as Belichick is still there.

Comment

Brady is the GOAT right now because of his career accomplishments. But I would take him off that goat spot if he doesn't break the passing record this year.

And I think he's the GOAT in accomplishments but I don't think skillwise Brady is the best. I would put guys like Rodgers, Brees, Peyton and even Malhomes ahead of him. Brady just got lucky that he's had Belichick creating the easiest plays in the world for him his whole career.
                  Not to mention the rules favoring QBs in today's game. How many yards does Brady need to break the record?

Comment

OP u dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X